• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

Kwe's shot doesn't look bad. Maybe Brandon and he can take 200 threes a day for the next year.

I know it's probably been discussed but I can't find it in this thread....what's the story on how we get to 13 scholarship players next year?

I know it's probably been discussed but I can't find it in this thread....what's the story on how we get to 13 scholarship players next year?

TBD. We'll definitely lose Darius Leonard and Daniel Green. After that it's whoever doesn't perform/play this season.

Several average to "miss" players in that list. We should be tempering our expectations with this class and looking to continue the trend up. Manning did a great job with this class, but it was just getting us back in the range where have typically been. Let's hope the momentum, along with some favorable recruiting circumstances in 2016 and, hopefully, Manning actually being a very good game coach lead us to that next level. At least we are on the right path so far....

Honestly, after watching Crawford's videos, #87 seems way too low, or else this is a very strong class. Didn't another scouting service have Craw as the #5 PG in the class? He seems Top 50 to me, very polished and a beautiful stroke.

Honestly, after watching Crawford's videos, #87 seems way too low, or else this is a very strong class. Didn't another scouting service have Craw as the #5 PG in the class? He seems Top 50 to me, very polished and a beautiful stroke.

He was injured and his ranking dropped. He looks to have recovered well.

TBD. We'll definitely lose Darius Leonard and Daniel Green. After that it's whoever doesn't perform/play this season.

What type of discussion would coaches have with current players on this situation, if any?

Is there a player in the junior class who has indicated his intentions to graduate early and transfer?

Is there an elephant in the room that everyone sees but no one is mentioning?

What type of discussion would coaches have with current players on this situation, if any?

Is there a player in the junior class who has indicated his intentions to graduate early and transfer?

No.

They're going to let this season play out, see who steps up, and see who realizes that they won't get any playing time in 2015-2016.

Its been since at least 2009 that we went through a full off-season without a transfer. Its safe to expect there will be one this year as well. That's the way college basketball works these days.

Back