• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

At least 172 Palestinians killed, 1,280 injured, UN says 77% are civilians

If anyone has any questions about what is going on on the ground feel free to PM me. I have been on the border with West Bank until last Monday and have been 8 kilometers from the Gaza border since then.

Why don't you just post it here? I'd think most everyone would be interested.

Reminds me of people tuning in to watch "Shock and Awe."

Reminds me of the siege at Vicksburg where all the citizens came up to the hill to watch the boats fire on each other (and the town).

If anyone has any questions about what is going on on the ground feel free to PM me. I have been on the border with West Bank until last Monday and have been 8 kilometers from the Gaza border since then.

Yeah I saw this on Facebook that you were there but I think everyone would love to head about this if you have the time to post. It's very very interesting insight I would imagine.

Well we're still trying to get staff out from the dig that I'm on. The embassy has advised little public information until we are all out since we were a large group so close and our dig site doesn't have bomb shelters and is in the middle of farm land where the iron done won't always shoot it down (however today four exploded literally 100 feet over our heads so I guess it does shoot them down sometimes).

hey if you hit them they're gonna hit back

Jew-jitsu.jpg

So far Dwight Howard and Rihanna have faced public scorn for having the audacity to tweet #freepalestine.

Back