• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

At least 172 Palestinians killed, 1,280 injured, UN says 77% are civilians

I don't think we all agree that whatever happens from now on in Gaza is on Hamas. I absolutely do not agree with that.

Both sides will always be to blame.

At this point if there is an invasion or continued strikes, it's about Hamas. There is a ceasefire on the table. The Israelis are willing to have this ceasefire.

How isn't it Hamas' fault if this escalates?

At this point if there is an invasion or continued strikes, it's about Hamas. There is a ceasefire on the table. The Israelis are willing to have this ceasefire.

How isn't it Hamas' fault if this escalates?

What if Hamas does not find the terms of the ceasefire in the best interest of Gaza?

Can we get back to the idea of bombing Canada again? It's fucking hot in the South in the summer. And numbers feel free to never invite me to one of your scat/golden shower parties.

I really don't think this is the case here. It may be in other situations but I think this has been a pretty civil discussion. To be honest, you've kind of just responded randomly to posts that you quote with the same lines over and over about Bebe and when people respond you've freaked out.

+ 37,240

Last edited:
Can we get back to the idea of bombing Canada again? It's fucking hot in the South in the summer. And numbers feel free to never invite me to one of your scat/golden shower parties.

You're missing out.

If Israel seeks our help we should absolutely tell them to fuck off.

ETA: I never understood the American defense of Israel until I got to Boston and saw first-hand the response of Jewish people. Almost every single Jewish person I've met up here is a huge Zionist. Even radically liberal people in all other aspects of their life seem to be irrational about anything pertaining to Israel and war.

An article which appeared in the New Yorker in October 2013 entitled "Lydda, 1948" will give you a glimpse into the thought process. Quick synopsis, author begins article by discussing the atrocities committed by the IDF in the majority Palestiinian village of Lydda in 1948 and somehow ends the article by saying that it had to happen because Zionism is that important. Mind boggling.

I guess I'm done with this thread

dyme3eja.jpg

An Old Gold and Black party?

This has got to be the first time someone has posted an article that parroted the ravings of rjkarl with the tag "food for thought."

If the Israelis are effectively defending themselves and minimizing casualties, how is bombing civilians in Gaza part of their defense?

And if Palestinians are dying, how are their missiles not defense?

If anyone has any questions about what is going on on the ground feel free to PM me. I have been on the border with West Bank until last Monday and have been 8 kilometers from the Gaza border since then.

Back