• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Kind of amazing. Are they trying to dog-whistle nazi-style fascism or are they just googling quotes and finding the fascist ones most interesting?

I'm glad that, like Trump, the majority of our current practicing fascists are too dumb and disorganized to write their own fascist material. But I'm afraid for the future.

Oh my god, the clip art on the powerpoint.
Slide11.jpeg

Philosophical "warrior" policemen, quoting Gandhi and Atilla the Hun on the same slide
Slide17.jpeg

slide with the Hitler quote
Slide29.jpeg

Same incident described in the voter suppression thread in Almance county-this part can go here as well.

Last edited:
Want to be part of an occupying force...in the United States?

The “I didn’t mean to kill them” defense.

"Just meant to crush their fuckin' legs and pelvis while I drove away."

Your pro life party everyone!

It's a direct quote from the article. Here is the section from the proposed law:

870.015 Obstructing Roadways
(1)A person may not obstruct or interfere with the regular flow of vehicular traffic on a public road, street or highway during a protest or demonstration for which a public assembly permit has not been issued by a county or municipality. A person who violates this section commits a felony in the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(2)
A person may not obstruct or interfere with the regular flow of vehicular traffic on a public road, street or highway while participating in a violent or disorderly assembly. A person who violates this section commits a misdemeanor in the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3)
A motor vehicle operator who unintentionally causes injury or death to a person who obstructs or interferes with the regular flow of vehicular traffic in violation of subsection (1) or (2) is not liable for such injury or death.

The law is written in a way that would make it hard to prove someone who claims they killed someone unintentionally actually did it intentionally. They could just follow existing laws about hitting pedestrians if they didn't want to carve out a defense for people who claim to kill people by mistake.

Back