• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Checked to see films nominated for “best picture” Oscar for 2016. Easy to access/watch via streaming.

Watched “Brooklyn”.

Would recommend.

Black Panther was a disapppintment. Not sure what’s behind all the raves. I did like the characters Klau and the younger sister.

Overrated

My wife and I just watched Fate of the Furious. There was a really funny moment near the end of the movie where all the street racers were kicking ass with automatic weapons and she says, "I find it hard to believe that these guys can just be good with assault rifles all of a sudden."

I just kind of looked at her and said, "are we watching the same movie? THATS what you find hard to believe?"

For real? Thought I saw it.

28056220_10211885999406961_6639343685264949214_n.jpg

Annihilation was aight. Book was better. I need to watch some Tarkovsky, so I'm going to try to get to Solaris and Stalker soon, since both seemed to influence book and film.

Annihilation was aight. Book was better. I need to watch some Tarkovsky, so I'm going to try to get to Solaris and Stalker soon, since both seemed to influence book and film.
Inspired me to get the Stalker criterion bluray

I always enjoyed hearing that conservative chestnut. It made it clear who merely read the movie's storyline summary without actually watching it.

Back