• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

80%?! Come on, that's a terrible bet.

More competitive gamble is 65%

Jurassic World was terrible. Head shakingly stupid throughout, and every other shot was a call back/rip off from the original JP. and what the fuxk was the throwaway plot line about the girl being a clone? Jesus, that movie was bad.

Watched Train to Busan last night and that was a very good movie. The ending with the father dying is a major punch in the gut. Belongs in the canon of great zombie movies.

Jurassic World was terrible. Head shakingly stupid throughout, and every other shot was a call back/rip off from the original JP. and what the fuxk was the throwaway plot line about the girl being a clone? Jesus, that movie was bad.

It wasn't really a throw-away plot line because that was crucial to setting up the sequels. Note - this is NOT a defense of Jurassic World 2, I agree with everything you said, just pointing out the girl's cloneliness did serve a purpose, as dumb as that was.

Chris Pratt rolling away from the CG lava deserves a damn razzie nomination. All the scenes with lava were just bad. It was a stupid movie.

Chris Pratt rolling away from the CG lava deserves a damn razzie nomination. All the scenes with lava were just bad. It was a stupid movie.

You can ask our boi TY Based Giroud to confirm, but I left that theater pretty fucking angry. I think the last time I saw a movie that awful in theaters was Suicide Squad. It's a genuinely terrible movie with almost no redeeming qualities (that little dino that was charging around the room flinging folks around was dope).

Wait until you see Ant Man

Wait until you see Ant Man
Why? The previews make it look better than the first one, and the reviews are good. I've long expected JW2 to be terrible, and it was.

I've got a free night at home now, so i'm drinking some bourbon and watching The Rules of the Game.
92b17fb3f386c81e2bf6c626ed96e4cf.jpg

Last edited:
Watched Das Boot for the first time, the 3.5 directors cut. It's a legitimately great movie, one of the best war movies i've ever seen. Definitely the best submarine movie. The sound design is incredible, it gave my new subwoofer a major workout.

I showed Get Out to the Mrs. last night just to get her reaction. She loves Jordan Peele, and was expecting something completely different. Her takeaway- "White people are crazy." And she's white.

Back