• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

From hero to zero in one day's time.

Like the gladiators of old, we just chew up and spit out our e-champions. It's cruel, really, but what can you do?

I do want thank some of you for showing what I've been saying for years. There are certain people here who are so desperate to get my attention and approval that they will do anything.

They circle jerk each other while showing the board their true colors.

And, before you slither away "for good," let me address this real quick in a VICTORY SPEECH.

First: You've pulled this shit at various points in this thread, the "I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO RESPOND" alongside posts where you are very clearly responding directly. It's lame. Stop doing it. (Though I guess this won't be a problem now?)

Second: Yes, out of the two of us, I am the one that is desperate for attention. Not the one whining on a message board to mods at all hours, with any number of his 40,000 posts being some incoherent mess of LOOK AT MEEEEE nonsense. Stop this. You sound ridiculous. The only thing that prompted my rant (and, aside from the billboard and TheThirdStratton (SPOILER???), I'm generally a pretty understated dude here) was having to read your bullshit constantly for the past 4 years. That's it. Not attention. Not the pos rep that you spent years begging for. You. Your posts. Your hypocrisy. Your complete fucking cluelessness in all subjects. All of those posts that you seemingly have a template saved for, that include unbelievable condescension like "anyone with a brain could see that," or "my bad, it's only wrong when I say it." Hey, fuckwit. You are the antagonistic one here. Those problems everyone has with you? It's not on them. How do you not see this?

Third: There is literally one poster on these here boards that is actually regularly called by their first name. It's you, Rick. Do you know why that is? Because you fucking told everybody it. You have been so incredibly loose with all of your personal information that it is just absolutely mind boggling how protective you are over it. Seriously, the naïveté you display in this area is goddamn astounding. You know who brought your "real life" onto the boards? It wasn't me, in that post. It wasn't Milhouse, when he posted your video. It wasn't LK, whenever you accused LK of doing that. It was you. It's always fucking you. You brought your real life on here. You did that.

RJ has some fun posts on here from time to time, like when he posts a clearly fictional story about catching Grover Washington in a fish net, or whatever the fuck, and if I'm responsible for us no longer having those, yeah, that sucks. I think it's something I can live with, though, because-- and I'm not saying this for effect or because it's an e-fight or whatever-- the boards are legitimately so much smarter, more readable, more peaceful, and just plain better whenever RJ isn't around. It was the truth when he took his (also supposedly permanent) sabbatical earlier this month, and it was the truth when he was too fucking dumb to realize that we had a massive coaching search thread last spring. He's the fucking worst, and if he's serious, I am legitimately glad he's gone.

Now, somebody quote this, so that geriatric fuck doesn't have to pretend that he can't see it while he's pretending he's no longer reading the boards.

And, before you slither away "for good," let me address this real quick in a VICTORY SPEECH.

First: You've pulled this shit at various points in this thread, the "I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO RESPOND" alongside posts where you are very clearly responding directly. It's lame. Stop doing it. (Though I guess this won't be a problem now?)

Second: Yes, out of the two of us, I am the one that is desperate for attention. Not the one whining on a message board to mods at all hours, with any number of his 40,000 posts being some incoherent mess of LOOK AT MEEEEE nonsense. Stop this. You sound ridiculous. The only thing that prompted my rant (and, aside from the billboard and TheThirdStratton (SPOILER???), I'm generally a pretty understated dude here) was having to read your bullshit constantly for the past 4 years. That's it. Not attention. Not the pos rep that you spent years begging for. You. Your posts. Your hypocrisy. Your complete fucking cluelessness in all subjects. All of those posts that you seemingly have a template saved for, that include unbelievable condescension like "anyone with a brain could see that," or "my bad, it's only wrong when I say it." Hey, fuckwit. You are the antagonistic one here. Those problems everyone has with you? It's not on them. How do you not see this?

Third: There is literally one poster on these here boards that is actually regularly called by their first name. It's you, Rick. Do you know why that is? Because you fucking told everybody it. You have been so incredibly loose with all of your personal information that it is just absolutely mind boggling how protective you are over it. Seriously, the naïveté you display in this area is goddamn astounding. You know who brought your "real life" onto the boards? It wasn't me, in that post. It wasn't Milhouse, when he posted your video. It wasn't LK, whenever you accused LK of doing that. It was you. It's always fucking you. You brought your real life on here. You did that.

RJ has some fun posts on here from time to time, like when he posts a clearly fictional story about catching Grover Washington in a fish net, or whatever the fuck, and if I'm responsible for us no longer having those, yeah, that sucks. I think it's something I can live with, though, because-- and I'm not saying this for effect or because it's an e-fight or whatever-- the boards are legitimately so much smarter, more readable, more peaceful, and just plain better whenever RJ isn't around. It was the truth when he took his (also supposedly permanent) sabbatical earlier this month, and it was the truth when he was too fucking dumb to realize that we had a massive coaching search thread last spring. He's the fucking worst, and if he's serious, I am legitimately glad he's gone.

Now, somebody quote this, so that geriatric fuck doesn't have to pretend that he can't see it while he's pretending he's no longer reading the boards.

If I ever start to think that I take this message board to serious I will read this thread and feel better about my comparative grasp on reality.

3182506_400.jpg

GET THE FUCK OFF ME RJ!!!

BUT NONE OF RJ'S FEUDS ARE RJ'S FAULT, HE WOULD END THEM ALL IF HE COULD AND WE WOULD HAVE PEACE IN OUR TIMEo

'You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.'

3 Posreps coming tomorrow.

Maybe we should talk about how much Boston sucks now

Back