• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

You will run out of cities to hate soon since it seems like you base it off of panthers fandom. Hell as soon as LA gets a team they will probably shit all over the panthers too and you will end up hating where you live.

Nah Boston probably tops the list even though there's a chance I will have to live there soon

I'm disappointed we never got around to Milhate vs Rj. But oh well. Die in company Richard b

This reminds me of one of those wrestling matches that goes on forever and then a third party goes in and sucker punches one of the combatants. It's as if Honky Tonk RedSoxMan came in and smashed RJake The Snake Karl in the head with his guitar.

For posterity.

Pour a lil' out.

rjkarl.gif

This reminds me of one of those wrestling matches that goes on forever and then a third party goes in and sucker punches one of the combatants. It's as if Honky Tonk RedSoxMan came in and smashed RJake The Snake Karl in the head with his guitar.

Semi-related note: I recently discovered Lucas Bros Moving Co, which features Jake the Snake in a recurring role as himself. That show is great.

What is RSF's specific problem with rj? Seems like a lot of vitriol for general grievances.

I got sick of the pulled punches in here, and of RJ hijacking literally dozens (hundreds?) of otherwise readable sports threads with his narcissistic horseshit.

Plus, you know, like I said, long train ride.

I cant get Mickey Rourke as The Wrestler out of my head.

thewrestler.jpg

RJ shouldn't have accepted another bout so soon after that 15-round epic against Townie. 1-1 in the span of 30 hours

He should have to pass a concussion protocol first. Summon DeacinBama!

You guys win. Those who have my email. you can contact me there.

I hope you are REALLY PROUD of yourselves. All I've ever wanted to do was have some fun,

All many of you wanted to do was attack me and drive me away. Fine.

Above post was at 07:43 PM

Last Activity Yesterday 07:44 PM

So far he is sticking to his guns.

Back