• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

I sorta liked the Wrestler. Plus, you get to see Marisa Tomei's titties, so.

Like an imperial army fighting in a strange land far from home, RJ won the battle, but lost the war. TownieCong continues to post with reckless abandon, while RJ has retreated, declaring "I won! I won!" to any and all.

For the record, I never wanted rj gone. He's an idiot, but he's our idiot. I don't hate the guy, that's why I pulled almost all my punches. He's over the top, clueless, and old. He's also completely and utterly harmless.

For the record, I never wanted rj gone. He's an idiot, but he's our idiot. I don't hate the guy, that's why I pulled almost all my punches. He's over the top, clueless, and old. He's also completely and utterly harmless.

+1

not sure why so many humorless jackasses take him so seriously.

+3.

It would have been even easier not to start the thread.

Like an imperial army fighting in a strange land far from home, RJ won the battle, but lost the war. TownieCong continues to post with reckless abandon, while RJ has retreated, declaring "I won! I won!" to any and all.

Soon enough he'll be telling TOBs tales of his victory, dodging questions and dubbing LAIRS when prodded as to why he stopped posting on the ogboards

What does it say about RJ that he annoys the shit out of us, but none of us really want him to leave, and even if he did leave we would still joke about him for years to come.

You sound like Mookie the morning after he threw the trashcan through the window of Sal's Pizza. Of course Mookie was pounding out Rosie Perez in her prime, so the similarities stop there.

Pet theory from an armchair psychologist: those who truly e-hate RJ for all his RJness (which, admittedly, is exhausting) know they will become him someday.

If rjkarl is truly gone, then we'll need to ID someone to fill his role on the board as the guy who gets picked on and takes everyone's shit. I nominate Brasky.

LK and I disagree.

Back