• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

tumblr_m98j9cjFmy1qbaj4uo1_500.gif

oh man it should have been so obvious

the same speech patterns, the typos, the rjkomedian jokes

No what you're showing is your total partisanship and unwillingness to have an open mind.

It's being reported that Carmelo Anthony has signed a ten year promotional deal with the Westmininster Kennel Club.

I know I'm new to these types of forums, but I thought Moderators were supposed to be above such childish actions.

and the stuff where he talks about rj in the third person is so, so sad

How can you "not necessarily disagree" with Trump while agreeing with the people RJ produced?

If you agree with RJ's post, you have to disagree with Trump. RJ's post says the documents have been presented and you agree with that position.

You can't agree with that position and totally disagree with Trump much less "not necessarily disagree". The positions are opposite of each other.

On the old boards, this was pm material

no it wasn't

I thought you posted earlier that you were new to boards like these?

I thought correctly:

03-31-2011, 03:53 PM * #140
90sdeac
A.W. Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacvision7
People are just picking nits trying to knock back my BOI, Shaka Smart. About to go on a neg repping rampage in his honor.

Did Anthony Grant take these players to the Final Four?
I know I'm new to these types of forums, but I thought Moderators were supposed to be above such childish actions.

What I thought I had said was that I had lurked on the other board. I am new to posting.

I thought I had posted this, but it it didn't show up.

Marquee, everybody, his brother and his sister posted on th other board what the reason was for Jamie's suspension.

This is nothnig new.

Man, Moonz was on it quick.

ETA: Doh, forgot he was a mod then. Thanks for the remind Kukowt. OHNOES PRIVATE REP MESSAGE SHARED IN PUBLIC!!! :willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

Last edited:
lol this is absolutely amazing. Who does he think he was fooling with putting "90s" in his handle?

Man, Moonz was on it quick.

Moonz was a mod so it wasn't that hard for him to figure it out. I'm sure all the mods knew about it immediately after RJ made it since every username has to be approved.

You left out the end of that interchange which IMO is the best part.

Iris, don't know what you're laughing at (other than my typing).

What Marquee said was blatantly inaccurate.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Moonz was a mod so it wasn't that hard for him to figure it out. I'm sure all the mods knew about it immediately after RJ made it since every username has to be approved.

Haha I stopped reading too soon. That is by far the best part.

RJ sucking up to Skeen's family was borderline creepy.

Oh Jeebus this is the first I've heard of the 90'sDeac charade, that's crazy

Back then there was no user name approval process

Back