• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

The video Carly Fiorina referred to re: Planned Parenthood and abortions has been released.

Every doctor's opinion I've read has stated that this was a miscarriage, not an abortion. Further, this Cunningham guy won't say if it came from PP, won't divulge his "sources," and of course, the video has no audio.

She could get a lot of support for an anti-miscarriage platform but I don't know what she plans to do about it.

His post made it seems as though Carson's position was unreasonable. I won't vote Carson for president, but I actually agree (as I would think most of this board) with his position on the flag. Personally don't like it, think people should have the right to fly it on personal property if they so choose. Internets can be hard to determine tone of voice. I'm not worked up, and to prove it I will add a smiley face. :)

His post made it seems as though Carson's position was unreasonable. I won't vote Carson for president, but I actually agree (as I would think most of this board) with his position on the flag. Personally don't like it, think people should have the right to fly it on personal property if they so choose. Internets can be hard to determine tone of voice. I'm not worked up, and to prove it I will add a smiley face. :)

Is there anyone questioning that people should have this right? It's pretty clear that they already do. This isn't exactly taking a bold stance

Wrangle read too much into a post in which the main info was that Carson was in NC.

Is there anyone questioning that people should have this right? It's pretty clear that they already do. This isn't exactly taking a bold stance

Why is it so hard to read my entire post? I have said this multiple times, but will repeat. THE ORIGINAL POST BY NUMBERS LOOKED TO ME AS THOUGH HE WAS CONTRADICTING CARSON'S STANCE.

Which is why I asked him for clarification. I wasn't clear what his point was for posting what he did, and wanted to know where he is going with it. I am not arguing, taking a bold stance, etc...

I asked a question in order to get clarification on numbers point of view. Of course if he would have said that he did no approve of people being able to fly a flag on their personal property then I would have disagreed. But he never actually responded, so I am not sure what his point was in posting Carsons position on the flag.

I asked a question in order to get clarification on numbers point of view. Of course if he would have said that he did no approve of people being able to fly a flag on their personal property then I would have disagreed. But he never actually responded, so I am not sure what his point was in posting Carsons position on the flag.

I was just stating facts with no political slant. If people want to do something offensive on private property go for it.

Just an FYI, I'm guessing you missed this.

Sorry for the confusion I was just posting to say he was NC and was paraphrasing an article I just read on it about what he had been doing slash saying while here.

The Economist on the Trump tax "plan", in the best Brit style.

Mr Trump is supposed to be a new kind of politician; a straight-talker who, freed from the usual constraints of politics by his billions, tells it like it is. But promising to fund tax cuts by closing unspecified loopholes is an old political wheeze. Mr Trump says the country’s “top” economists helped to develop his plan; alas, for now they remain anonymous. Any contributor would be wise to stay in the background. Mr Trump’s plan is twaddle.

LOL Rand.

One of the three super PACs supporting Rand Paul’s presidential campaign has stopped raising money, dealing a damaging blow to an already cash-starved campaign.
In a Tuesday telephone interview, Ed Crane, who oversees the group, PurplePAC, accused Paul of abandoning his libertarian views -- and suggested it was a primary reason the Kentucky senator had plummeted in the polls.

“I have stopped raising money for him until I see the campaign correct its problems,” said Crane, who co-founded the Cato Institute think tank and serves as its president emeritus. “I wasn’t going to raise money to spend on a futile crusade.”
“I don’t see the point in it right now,” he added.

I could see rand running but when his fund raisers quit raising money it doesn't really work.

Carly Fiorina came to our office to shoot an interview with O'Reilly last week. I was kind of expecting her to introduce herself to (and possibly solicit donations from) the attorneys afterwards, but she flew in and out and was gone in probably 15 minutes without taking the time to hobnob or politic at all. Apparently, the most lasting impression she left was the giant dump she took in the front restroom. I was told the Febreze was required afterwards.

Carly Fiorina came to our office to shoot an interview with O'Reilly last week. I was kind of expecting her to introduce herself to (and possibly solicit donations from) the attorneys afterwards, but she flew in and out and was gone in probably 15 minutes without taking the time to hobnob or politic at all. Apparently, the most lasting impression she left was the giant dump she took in the front restroom. I was told the Febreze was required afterwards.

Who wouldn't take a giant dump at your office?

Back