• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

In the Loop is a hilarious black comedy/political satire. I had to check it out after seeing it included multiple times in this video:

Watch Mortified Nation. It's a "documentary" (but not really) that introduces this nationwide show where adults read their old journals and diaries in front of live audiences. It's really funny and entertaining.

Get strong. Watch Art of Flight. Reflect on how square you are as a human. Go out and shred one eightieth the level of this movie. Breathe.

An Idiot Abroad is now on Netflix. Hilarious if you have actually spent any time in another culture

And Karl Pilkington might actually be a genius. He stumbles into some profound observations.

Like it is better to live in a cave with a view than a palace with no view?

Like a toad in a well only sees part of the sky?

How to Die in Oregon is pretty good for those who like documentaries.

Caught the Harry Dean Stanton doc last night. Awesome!

Season 3 of the Inbetweeners is now available. First episode was nuts.

I've been watching this and I seriously have at least one belly laugh per episode. Very, very funny show, though probably mostly funny to guys since the whole thing revolves around being teenage boys.

Season 2 of OITNB >>> season 1.

The wife was excited for these so we watched probably half the season over the weekend. It's alright, but I'm not finding it to be particularly better than the first season; just about the same I guess. One thing I will say is I think the back stories of the inmates have been a little more interesting.

The wife was excited for these so we watched probably half the season over the weekend. It's alright, but I'm not finding it to be particularly better than the first season; just about the same I guess. One thing I will say is I think the back stories of the inmates have been a little more interesting.

Yeah that, and I find Piper significantly less annoying this season. I dunno, I also feel like the show is more compelling overall now. Maybe that's due to better familiarity with the characters. I thought season 1 started awfully slow.

Back