• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

I've got two eps left on the new season of OITNB. I've enjoyed it, but it's been very different from season 1 in my opinion. I do like seeing the backstories of all of the characters. There are a number of things still going on, so I'm curious to see how they wrap things up at the end of the season.

Birth of the Living Dead is a good documentary about the original Night of the Living Dead. IMO, that's one of the most brilliant horror films ever made.

Birth of the Living Dead is a good documentary about the original Night of the Living Dead. IMO, that's one of the most brilliant horror films ever made.

OOO, that's my bar break today.

My fave is the sequel where they hold up in the mall

My fave is the sequel where they hold up in the mall

Dawn of the Dead. The original is superior than the remake but the remake is legit scary and disturbing.

2nd season of The Mind of a Chef is up. Haven't watched it yet, but loved the 1st season.

The Act of Killing was incredibly disturbing...

Not good, but FWIW Nymphomaniac Volumes 1 and 2 are on streaming right now.

Not good, but FWIW Nymphomaniac Volumes 1 and 2 are on streaming right now.

Suffered through Vol. 1 last week, if Im alone and horny, I might FF through Vol 2, but I wouldn't count on it. I still have the season 3 finale and 4th season of The Killing in the pipe, and then OITNB.

Suffered through Vol. 1 last week, if Im alone and horny, I might FF through Vol 2, but I wouldn't count on it. I still have the season 3 finale and 4th season of The Killing in the pipe, and then OITNB.

Yeah, all those fishing analogies wore me out. I did manage to get through both without fast forwarding (though with some rewinding). Nicely filmed and pretty well acted, but generally just dumb as shit, which is what I expected. I did like Skarsgard's character, though. One-dimensional and overly cerebral, but still about as believable as he could make it out to be. And by the end, I was certainly curious as to how her story would end. The fact that I didn't like how it ended tells me I may have liked the movie more than I will ever admit outside of this forum.

Back