• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Here's my newest recommendation: avoid BoJack Horseman. Just not funny. If anyone thinks it gets better, let me know and maybe I'll give it another chance.

Watched The Cabin in the Woods this week. Somehow I missed it previously. It's an entertaining twist on films. 92% on rottentomatoes.

Just started OITNB this week. On episode 5. So far, it's great

Apparently, there's a drop off in the quality of episodes for the next few

Here's my newest recommendation: avoid BoJack Horseman. Just not funny. If anyone thinks it gets better, let me know and maybe I'll give it another chance.

This and I won't give it another chance. What a waste.

dang. i was gonna give it a shot since Aaron Paul is in it. but not after what y'all have said.

Just started OITNB this week. On episode 5. So far, it's great

Apparently, there's a drop off in the quality of episodes for the next few

I've had a hard time getting into season 2, perhaps because season 1 really bored me after a while. I think the character back stories are sometimes interesting, but they try to develop too many.

Maybe this is par for the course for Netflix. Season 2 of House Of Cards was a big letdown too.

Just finished watching 'Happy Valley', a great little BBC series that Netflix recently picked up. First season is only six episodes though I just read that the series has been picked up for a second season.

I watched The Unknown Known last night, a little documentary interview with RJ's favorite person, Donald Rumsfeld. A worthwhile watch that never drags. If you aren't a fan of Rumsfeld, it won't change your mind about him at all. But one thing he is is an interesting, entertaining, and intelligent interview. You really feel like you can understand him a bit better after watching this. That doesn't mean you'll sympathize more with him.

I watched The Unknown Known last night, a little documentary interview with RJ's favorite person, Donald Rumsfeld. A worthwhile watch that never drags. If you aren't a fan of Rumsfeld, it won't change your mind about him at all. But one thing he is is an interesting, entertaining, and intelligent interview. You really feel like you can understand him a bit better after watching this. That doesn't mean you'll sympathize more with him.

I watched this recently. I didn't think that I could hate Rumsfeld more than I already did. Unbridled arrogance.

"Spinning Plates". Fantastic documentary look at three restaurants, from a Michelin starred molecular gastronomy laboratory in Chicago to a small family owned Mexican restaurant in Tucson. Starts off focused on the restaurants but quickly broadens to something much more.

Finished season 2 of OITNB and was pleasantly surprised. It really picked up after the first couple of episodes. Good villain and Red got more of a role this season, as she deserved. The small bits with the cancer chick were well done and-- unlike most in this show who are just innocent, well-meaning victims-- her backstory was believable.

Finished season 2 of OITNB and was pleasantly surprised. It really picked up after the first couple of episodes. Good villain and Red got more of a role this season, as she deserved. The small bits with the cancer chick were well done and-- unlike most in this show who are just innocent, well-meaning victims-- her backstory was believable.

I got 4 episodes left. I think I'm enjoying the second season much more than I did the first. Not asking for any spoilers but does it set itself up for a 3rd season or does Piper get out and live happily ever after?

I just started watching The Blacklist. If you're into procedurals, then you'll love it. Interesting stories, above average writing (both imo) and Spader is a g (truth). Pilot was a bit slow, but give it time.

Back