• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

is there a twitter bot for the RTX 3070, or GPUs in general?

I got to within probably 5% of beating Hades last night. It was the first time I had gotten to him, and I had a pretty good, but obvious, bow build going. It was close enough that for a split second I wasn't sure if it was him or me that died. I was not pleased.

That Hades fight is soul crushing, but so exhilarating when you finally break through.

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity demo is out today. Game comes out Nov 20.

I played through some of the demo last night. It’s nice to be back in that world, but the gameplay felt super button mashy to me in kind of a boring way.

I wish there were twitter bots for PS5s. All I get is links to Intel procs, shoes and weird bargains. :(

Damnit, Sony.

I tried to set expectations with you last night kory

30 series gpus are going to be out of stock in literal seconds even as stock refreshes

do not speak to me like that

i dwell in desire for that which i cannot have

I played through some of the demo last night. It’s nice to be back in that world, but the gameplay felt super button mashy to me in kind of a boring way.

It seemed like a game where you can get through the first few levels button mashing but once it picks up, you need to know what you’re doing or you’re not going to go far. Also it seems like it will be a lot of fun to play as the characters like Impa with offbeat powers.

It was more of a BOTW prequel than I expected down to menus and map.

Is it still really hard to find a Switch? Would really like to pick one up this month to play BotW and Odyssey among other things.

Is it still really hard to find a Switch? Would really like to pick one up this month to play BotW and Odyssey among other things.

Looks back a few pages for the twitter bot username. Many of us used that bot and had switches in our carts within 48 hours.

Finally got a EVGA 3080 Ultra as part of a Newegg gpu/motherboard bundle. I'll be returning the motherboard as soon as it gets in, but apparently these bundles come in stock more often than the cards alone.

The trick was to download the Newegg app, add whatever you might want (including bundles) into your wish list and keep an eye on it. I just happened to be refreshing while watching TV and noticed that one of them no longer said "Out of Stock". I couldn't believe it, but I clicked on it anyway and was able to add it to my cart. Apple Pay also helped lock it in super quickly.

As for the PS5, I randomly got lucky on launch day by checking Sams Club. I can't remember where I read that they had sneaky stock, so I was skeptical when I ordered it. I'm not even a Sams Club member, but it let me checkout as a guest and still says they'll ship it on release.

Last edited:
New AC tomorrow. Despite my better judgement, that is the last IP that I still pre-order for some reason.

I have an Xbox Series X preorder that I'm not going to use, anyone on here want it before I post online or return to Costco? It comes with the console and an extra controller.

Back