• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football Summer Thread

Open the gate has run its course. Next idea please.

Yeah really. They're running out of people. After Tacy, the rest of the honorees are Bob Staak, Al Groh, Charlene Curtis, Joseph Amonett, and the Quick Change lady.

Chinese Bowl Lady and Clammy Sosa too

Yeah really. They're running out of people. After Tacy, the rest of the honorees are Bob Staak, Al Groh, Charlene Curtis, Joseph Amonett, and the Quick Change lady.

Tacy is very deserving. Heck from basketball how about guys like Frank Johnson, Danny Young, Delaney Rudd, Anthony Teachey, Guy Morgan, etc? Have any of those guys done it before?

I guess it wast obvious I was joking.

Have to agree. Although it's not a bad idea the image of someone riding on the back of a motorcycle going 2 MPH just looks silly. It would be much better to put the person at center field and run the video and then let the team come out and he/she can be involved in the pregame hype.
I'm tired of the tie dyes and whole motorcycle thing.

Have to agree. Although it's not a bad idea the image of someone riding on the back of a motorcycle going 2 MPH just looks silly. It would be much better to put the person at center field and run the video and then let the team come out and he/she can be involved in the pregame hype.
I'm tired of the tie dyes and whole motorcycle thing.

Pink knit shirt and a Segway work for you?

Back