• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

really shitting the bed now. bae triples and bogeys from ferment and chacarra and we are at +7 for today. still think the competition will come back down to us, but a pretty awful back 9 nonetheless.

Bae looking at two consecutive rounds where his score didnt count. He was 2 under after 11

Our four and five combined to go three over which is really set us up for having a pretty good score

Last edited:
Is Cameron young going to match his bogey bogey bogey finish yesterday with another bogey bogey-bogey finish today

Now I’m worried abt making the top 15 after tomorrow...unacceptable for this team and program

We should still be in the top 8 at the end of the day which is amazing considering how poorly our two top players have played.

Deacs finish at +9, +17 overall.

Oklahoma St had a ridiculous -12 round, first under par round. -10 overall.

#2 ASU was +8, +22 overall.

Second day in a row we've closed really poorly and given away a bunch of Strokes in the last few holes

Oklahoma finishes today with an impressive -1, they are one stroke ahead of us.

I think best case for us is ending today behind Oklahoma St, Stanford, Cal, Texas, Oklahoma and probably Auburn. Most likely another team to and we are something like tied for 8th

The women were going to play 4 rounds, but then came the rains. Aren’t we scheduled for 4?

What is the weather forecast for the afternoon? I'm sure it's hot, but what about the wind?

Would love to see this team put on its big boy pants and play well. Their play here reminds me of their play in the last 10 ACC championships. Just can not handle the pressure. We will be lucky to make match play

Hopefully it will be like the women where our top players finally got it together.

Budat had the great idea to have the mens tennis team speak with the ladies golf team before their last stroke play round and that worked wonders - our women had the second or third lowest round of the day unbelievable ... so maybe the ladies team speaks to our men before their last stroke play round and our men will play much better ...

I heard our ladies designated Bags to speak with our men tonight. ... no reason to argue with them ... she can point to how well she responded to adversity should be very inspirational. Bar will always be remembered for that speech he gave to our ladies and Bags will always be remembered by her speech tonight. These are truly student athletes and represent all of what is good in college sports.

Calm the fuck down. We are at worst 8th after 2 rounds with our two best players struggling. We will be fine.

This course is dogshit.

Calm the fuck down. We are at worst 8th after 2 rounds with our two best players struggling. We will be fine.

This course is dogshit.

Great camaderie between all the sports teams and that’s why the annual banquet such a special event ... Budat was all over this one and Bags said she looks forward to it ... all of us and the guys are all very calm sorry you can’t be calm and resort to the bad language...

Back