• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABCD Mafia - CIVS WIN

tic

Reaction score
This game uses a variable open setup. When the game begins, one of the following setups will be chosen:

20 Players - 5 Mafia

A) 1 Town Cop, 1 Watcher, 1 Bodyguard, 1 Vigilante, 11 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 1-Shot Mafia Ninja, 1 1-Shot Mafia Strongman, 2 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Watcher, 1 Bodyguard, 1 Tracker, 1 Vigilante, 11 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 1-Shot Mafia Ninja, 1 1-Shot Mafia Strongman, 2 Mafia Goons
C) 1 Bodyguard, 1 Tracker, 1 Town Cop, 1 Vigilante, 11 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 1-Shot Mafia Ninja, 1 1-Shot Mafia Strongman, 2 Mafia Goons
D) 1 Tracker, 1 Town Cop, 1 Watcher, 1 Vigilante, 11 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 1-Shot Mafia Ninja, 1 1-Shot Mafia Strongman, 2 Mafia Goons

The mafia will be informed as to which setup is chosen, but the town will not. Overtime will be ten minutes, ties broken by RNG, and Majorities are Instant. If I'm not around at the time of a Majority, everyone but the majoritied player may continue talking, but someone please call Night.

1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread. In fact, keep my name out yo mouth, period. If I think you are clearing yourself by ever mentioning me in thread, are deader than Skip Prosser.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts (Reputation spreading)

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- Vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. toogs or ***toogs***

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protection
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

OFFICIAL CLOCK http://time.gov/widget.html

Deadlines will be 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM.

Role Descriptions:

Vanilla Townie
You have no special abilities, but your voice and your vote are just as important as anyone else's. You win with the town. You will not be receiving a PM.

Town Cop
Every night, you may choose a player to investigate. You will visit the player and receive "Town-aligned" or "Mafia-aligned" as a result. Your results are guaranteed to be accurate. You win with the town.

Bodyguard
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to protect. You will visit the player, and if the mafia attempt to kill a player you are protecting on the same night, both you and the mafia member will die. You win with the town.

Town Watcher
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to watch. You will learn the names of every player that visits your target the same night. You win with the town.

Town Tracker
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to track. You will learn the names of every player that your target visits the same night. You win with the town.

Vigilante
Every night, you are given the option to kill a player. You may use this power once a night for every night you wish. However, you do not HAVE to use the power if you do not want to. You win with the town.

Mafia Roleblocker
Every night, you may choose a player to roleblock, which will prevent them from performing actions and visits that night. The roleblocked player will be notified, even if s/he is vanilla. Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You may roleblock and kill on the same night. You win with the mafia.

Mafia 1-Shot Strongman
During one night of your choosing, you may choose to augment the regular mafia kill by making it unblockable. This means that is cannot be stopped by the bodyguard. Since you can only use this once during the game, choose wisely. When choosing to use this ability, the mafia member who possesses this ability HAS to be the member making the hit. In the instance that a bodyguard is protecting the intended target, the bodyguard will survive and only the original target will die. You win with the mafia.

Mafia 1-Shot Ninja
During one night of your choosing, you may choose to augment the regular mafia kill by making it invisible. This means that it cannot be seen by a watcher or tracker. Since you can only use this once during the game, choose wisely. When choosing to use this ability, the mafia member who possesses this ability HAS to be the member making the hit. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Goon
Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that same night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You win with the mafia.

1. rocket - Vanilla civ - killed N5
2. tsywake - Vanilla civ - lynched D2
3. Knight - Mafia Strongdong - lynched D3
4. DV7 - Mafia RB - lynched D4
5. Rommy - Mafia Ninja - lynched D5
6. Toogs
7. Damo
8. PhDeac - Mafia Goon - lynched D1
9. Geiger
10. Da
11. Deac6
12. Boston - Vanilla civ - killed N2
13. Gouda - Vanilla civ - killed N2
14. bym
15. tejas - Civ Tracker - killed N5
16. timdunk - Vanilla civ - killed N3
17. eagles - Bodyguard - killed N1
18. RSF
19. Nonny
20. Gooner - Town Cop - killed N4

Last edited:
It is now Day.

Vanilla Civs did not get PMs. For those that did receive PMs, please confirm receipt.

If anyone finds any issues with anything (likely cause I'm a mongoloid), PLEASE PM ME. I swear to god, if any of you do any funny business in thread, I will murder you quicker than the Wake AD can bankrupt itself.

THANKS!

Ph

I can't believe he really doesn't understand why he made it to the endgame last time out. That's pretty funny.

color on boston? Have we played together before? There is no one I really want to vote for because a vote for phdeac is just banal.

(He's explaining!!)

***lol RSF**

color on boston? Have we played together before? There is no one I really want to vote for because a vote for phdeac is just banal.

(He's explaining!!)

***lol RSF**

he was in last game toogles

(He's explaining!!)

***lol RSF**

fuckin lol. boston played last game

***MOD NOTE*** (lol @ me)

I edited the first post to say that the mafia members who possess the 1-shot abilities HAS to be the ones using those abilities.

Also, the mafia IS ALLOWED to use both 1-shot abilities on the same hit, if they so choose.

Let me know if there are any other questions. Sorry about that.

***2nd MOD NOTE***

I realized I'm an idiot and the mafia can't use both 1-shots on the same kill because 2 members cannot do the kill at the same time. THEY CANNOT USE THE 1-SHOT ABILITIES ON THE SAME KILL.

Okay, I think I'm good now. Carry on.

(He's explaining!!)

***lol RSF**

Lets majo him

I'm gonna hammer a few drinks down and then do my best to get this to a hundred posts by morning.

fair, but he was lynched day 1. I assumed that's what we were calling RSF but then saw RSF on the roster too

Back