• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABCD Mafia - CIVS WIN

@damo - the frown at Geiger's post was supposed to be because he voted for Tejas.

Toog - I think there were five people I civ leaned d1 and all were civs, and 2 people called out (dv7/damo) were both mafia. If only there were more dickriders! :)

This is shit, you said you didn't think PH was a good vote.

I never talked about Ph specifically, I got asked who I would vote for out of you RSF and Ph and said none.

Also - ***ATTENTION*** dv7

Gouda's Day 1 soft claim play was poetry gone wrong. He soft claims as a civ to draw a hit. But what happens? Mafia thinks protection is one gouda so they hit Eagles the BG. Could have been really bad for civs. Poetry, don't do it.

I explained this in both maf and dead chat already - I love TIC, but him fucking up and ending the day a minute early didn't let me get the 2nd part of my fake claim out. I was just going to say "IM GAY." I would never wait that long for a real claim.

Lol yeah, the clock I had said it was at :55 but when I posted it was definitely early. I would have died if he posted the gay thing.

Back