• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABCD Mafia - CIVS WIN

Let's amp the butthurt. I'm gonna need everyone to agree or be wrong that the aa's were abortions (and not the good kind)

Let's just say if toogs were Mafia, he would have been screaming for them in maf chat.

you know that's not true, but they were justified.

I believe toogs thinks they are justified, I do not believe him when he says if he was Mafia he wouldn't have yelled for them

im confused by the OP, lets talk about it and TIC in game

Agreed. If I am a civ you say Tejas is the best, and right as always, (I'm not letting my inner Ph go anytime soon) and Day 1 is full of shitty posts and posters inferring things off shitty posts

Amen brother.

I believe toogs thinks they are justified, I do not believe him when he says if he was Mafia he wouldn't have yelled for them

To be fair to everyone involved with the Mafia team, no one even suggested someone be AA'd. More annoyance that dead chat was salty enough to try to ruin the game.

I'm convinced that Tejas is mafia

To be fair to everyone involved with the Mafia team, no one even suggested someone be AA'd. More annoyance that dead chat was salty enough to try to ruin the game.

For both AAs?

I first was meh. I get it. It shouldn't have happened (by Rommy) even though I think it is crap

The last ones were hilarious, even if we were salty

RSF (2) - Toog, Gouda
Rommy (2) - Gooner, Rocket
Gouda (2) - timdunk, da
PhD (1) - RSF
Toog (1) - Rommy
Nonny (1) - tejas

No one was salty. The first one was making fun of the mods for having to take 15 minutes to count votes because of their own shit game mechanic. The second was even less salty. Still haven't been told by numbers or doof who the "6 people, maf and civs" were that said to AA after the first one. Because it didn't happen. Because no one in the game considered it an AA-worthy post. Rommy does poetry bullshit but do you think he would really try to fuck his team after he's dead? No way. Power trip.com.org.edu.net.aids.bbq

Reactions: tic
No one was salty. The first one was making fun of the mods for having to take 15 minutes to count votes because of their own shit game mechanic. The second was even less salty. Still haven't been told by numbers or doof who the "6 people, maf and civs" were that said to AA after the first one. Because it didn't happen. Because no one in the game considered it an AA-worthy post. Rommy does poetry bullshit but do you think he would really try to fuck his team after he's dead? No way. Power trip.com.org.edu.net.aids.bbq

100984d1431451978-slow-clap.gif

***switch to tejas***

rommy did you go see the bern tonight?

and @numbers/doof, I do think you had a lot of cool mechanics and appreciate that you're modding - don't take my criticism too hard. If I can't yell at people when they do dumb things then mafia holds no interest for me.

and @numbers/doof, I do think you had a lot of cool mechanics and appreciate that you're modding - don't take my criticism too hard. If I can't yell at people when they do dumb things then mafia holds no interest for me.

Lies. It's like your personal Alcoholics Anonymous.

Back