• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABCD Mafia - CIVS WIN

and @numbers/doof, I do think you had a lot of cool mechanics and appreciate that you're modding - don't take my criticism too hard. If I can't yell at people when they do dumb things then mafia holds no interest for me.

There were some interesting ideas, just far too many of them at once + inexperience + too much redaction + imbalances. It's fine once in a while but if I wanted a story read to me I could go to gouda's mom's house for baby goo goo cosplay.

***RSF****

Os got Fowler and GALLARDO at an Os physical discount. Suck it, AL East. Best offense in beisbol.

***RSF****

Os got Fowler and GALLARDO at an Os physical discount. Suck it, AL East. Best offense in beisbol.

Mafia. Gottem.

Still want to lynch rsf, even though he's probably a civ or pussy maf based on confirmed mafia damo's vote.

There were some interesting ideas, just far too many of them at once + inexperience + too much redaction + imbalances. It's fine once in a while but if I wanted a story read to me I could go to gouda's mom's house for baby goo goo cosplay.

Agreed about the first part of your post. Lots of goodish ideas, but too much at once. When the game becomes more about figuring what the fuck is happening than finding mafia, its not mafia anymore.

I will start posting royals pics and lyle lovett links if people dont talk to me, I need attention.

Agreed about the first part of your post. Lots of goodish ideas, but too much at once. When the game becomes more about figuring what the fuck is happening than finding mafia, its not mafia anymore.

This would be a great mafia post.

Mafia. Gottem.

Still want to lynch rsf, even though he's probably a civ or pussy maf based on confirmed mafia damo's vote.

You hate because the Os are now the CLEAR favorite to win the AL. I understand. Ian Kennedy will be great though (or whatever turd the Royals signed).

To be fair to everyone involved with the Mafia team, no one even suggested someone be AA'd. More annoyance that dead chat was salty enough to try to ruin the game.

Yeah. Doofus actually wanted to AA a 2nd person and we asked him not to, for what it's worth.

We discussed this in the mason thread. How many lawyers do we have in these games?

Yeah. Doofus actually wanted to AA a 2nd person and we asked him not to, for what it's worth.

I believe you. I ask for AAs as maf when people do things that are borderline all the time. I don't push for them by any means, more of a "lol aa him" than anything. This just goes to my assertion that no one that ties their own shoes actually said someone should be AAd.

Mafia. Gottem.

You sure set yourself up nicely there. You're right no matter what.

I dig it.

Back