• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABCD Mafia - CIVS WIN

Yeah. Doofus actually wanted to AA a 2nd person and we asked him not to, for what it's worth.

"standing on principles" mod aa's shittons. But also someone said standard practice here is to allow silly gif posts that don't affect the games. "Don't want to fuck the game" mod lets those go. AAing the mason after skullfucking him was a bit much. Regardless, we should stop talking about that game; it's an easy place for mafia to seem present without doing anything significant.

"standing on principles" mod aa's shittons. But also someone said standard practice here is to allow silly gif posts that don't affect the games. "Don't want to fuck the game" mod lets those go. AAing the mason after skullfucking him was a bit much. Regardless, we should stop talking about that game; it's an easy place for mafia to seem present without doing anything significant.

This is a "look at me being civ post," fwiw

So far, the only confirmed mafia we have is Eagles but I will investigate him tonight to be sure.

Probably helpful that I left. Wish I could give my account to someone that would use it.

nah you were fine. If you really want to give it away I am sure we could find it a home. I picked up an account a friend abandoned that was rushed like woah

nah you were fine. If you really want to give it away I am sure we could find it a home. I picked up an account a friend abandoned that was rushed like woah

I'd be happy to donate it.

We just need to get Ph out of the game ASAP. At least he won't have 2 votes in this one.

vote for Ph

Can I vote for Tejas multiple times?

Back