• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Put Bernie on last and hope the Bernie supporters are worn out and won't cause a scene.

LOL

The hate is strong for no particular reason.

Not hate; disdain. I'm all about beating Trump. If this guy quit when he knew it was over rather than keeping his campaign going; this campaign would be over.

Last edited:
Not hate; disdain. I'm all about beating Trump. If this guy quit when he knew it was over rather than keeping his campaign going; this campaign would be over.

Oh I left out I think he's full of shit.

So only people from poor beginnings deserve your respect? Judge a person on their actions and thoughts, not what family they were born into.

Didn't your dad leave you a lot of money on his passing? I mean, obviously not Kennedy money, but somebody of lesser fortune than you would be equally wrong of not liking you just because you got an inheritance that you only earned by who fathered you.

Shit I wish it was a 10000th of what that Kennedy kid will receive. I'm also the first out of like 6-7 grandchildren to graduate from college on one side of my family (I have that red blood) so I'd say that our circumstances are a taaaaaad different.

And I don't dislike the guy, hell I've never met him, I'm sure he's swell and all. Many of my good friends coming from substantial money. But having him introduce one of your "anti-establishment" candidates is just bad optics. Much more of a HEY LOOK ITS A KENNEDY moment than getting someone in Warren's sphere to introduce her.

Last edited:
Shit I wish it a 10000th of what that Kennedy kid will receive. I'm also the first out of like 6-7 grandchildren to graduate from college on one side of my family (I have that red blood) so I'd say that our circumstances are a taaaaaad different.

And I don't dislike the guy, hell I've never met him, I'm sure he's swell and all. Many of my good friends coming from substantial money. But having him introduce one of your "anti-establishment" candidates is just bad optics. Much more of a HEY LOOK ITS A KENNEDY moment than getting someone in Warren's sphere to introduce him.

Agree with you on the optics as I pointed out earlier...

But I also don't think many saw him talking other than MSNBC viewers (I flip around a lot between main speakers)

Has anyone seen the antiwar crowd, what with Hillary pushing Obama into bombing Libya and sending more troops to the Middle East and all that?

Love the shot of Bill standing up seconds before Bernie mentions oligarchy. Camera quickly pans away.

Back