• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Seems to be a high correlation between ugliness and likelihood of crying

I can't listen to this shit anymore. Curious to see if there are boos at the end but not that curious.

some of y'all are way too into the bernie bro narrative

get off the couch and canvass or something

Anti-TPP is fucking stupid.

Why cede Asia to China economically? So fucking stupid.

good bernie speech, he walked the bros into the endorsement and then laid down a full throated endorsement, he couldn't do much more.

michelle's speech was so good that tiny hands didn't tweet about it or no one would let him

Hopefully that was cathartic for the emo, weepy Bernie bros and hoes, and they are able to move on with their lives and do what the guy they claim to support has asked

For whom? My candidate fought a losing battle and has now conceded. Yes he's endorsing the least worst (double negatives are fun) candidate left, but I don't vote like that. Especially for one as crooked as Hillary.

I also don't believe a goddamn word Hillary says about financial reforms, foreign policy, and trade. Yes she'll continue the progressive fight on social reforms and healthcare, but that fight is for the most part been won. We need to focus our efforts on progressive financial and economic concerns, which is really at the heart of many of the issues plaguing this nation today, and there is no fucking way Hillary is going to turn against her financiers.

So no. I will not canvas for her. I will not vote for her. I will either vote for Jill Stein or abstain all together. I don't want any part of this shitshow of an election.

The young bkfs who aren't voting for Hillary are way too into being Bernie Bros.

If you care so much to cry on the convention floor like your dad just died you will turn into bkf in the future, always remember that.

Hopefully that was cathartic for the emo, weepy Bernie bros and hoes, and they are able to move on with their lives and do what the guy they claim to support has asked

Doubtful. It's like a girl telling her lovelorn ex to move on and he still keeps stalking her.

Call me crazy, but I doubt Clinton is thrilled with all of the free shit that would happen under a Clinton presidency according to Bernie. He intentionally did that and knowing her, she is pissed.

Call me crazy, but I doubt Clinton is thrilled with all of the free shit that would happen under a Clinton presidency according to Bernie. He intentionally did that and knowing her, she is pissed.

No, everything he said is on the democratic platform that he fought hard to shape, and bernie bros are going to throw that away because they're butthurt

How old do I have to be to get my free college can I just continuously go to college forever!!! I'm going to have all the degrees, more degrees than pokemon out there.

Also the Bernie bros narrative is cute. And catchy. So catchy that I sometimes even use it without catching myself.

But I must missed all the women in the streets today protesting.

Its a backhanded way to push the Clinton/DWS DNC funded narrative that Bernie supporters are all sexists. A narrative that couldn't be more preposterous and divisive.

Its certainly not very unifying.

Explain why I would want to vote with you people again? Why would I want any part of you smug mother fuckers, who don't actually stand for anything outside of overly popular social stances. You live comfortable lives, I guess can understand not wanting to mess with that.

Sorry Hillary Homeboys (yeah I know, not catchy), I'm out.

No, everything he said is on the democratic platform that he fought hard to shape, and bernie bros are going to throw that away because they're butthurt

That platform has a shelf life of about 20 mins and three phone calls on January 20th, 2017 if Hillary is elected. And we all know it.

Anyways I'm out. Enjoy the coronation. Glad I got to see Michelle, Elizabeth and Bernie. The rest of this thing is going to suck.

And I will redact my comment if it's in the platform. I didn't read it. It just seemed like for the last 10 minutes he was reading off of Santa Claus' list

Back