• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

It's strange/admirable(?) that Ayo is likely only staying 1-2 years but the family is intent on making Illinois a TOP TIER DESTINATION for in-state/Chicago kids.

Except that one kid. Screw him.

Except that one kid. Screw him.

Actually it sounds like that is just what happened. My Illinois buddy says that the family feud stems from THT fucking Ayo's sister. The AAU drama is all a smokescreen, but the family said no way will they be on the same team.

Actually it sounds like that is just what happened. My Illinois buddy says that the family feud stems from THT fucking Ayo's sister. The AAU drama is all a smokescreen, but the family said no way will they be on the same team.

Literally or figuratively?

So THT thought he had one-up on Ayo until Ayo disabled THT to play college basketball at his dream school. Ayo got the last laugh but he and his family really took it to the next level there. These are 17 year old kids.

Hahaha figures...he coulda waited till college before things went full Rutland/Braswell. If only, then Illinois' season could have imploded like ours in 1997!!

Back