• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Quotes from Dosunmu parents on the choice between Wake and Illinois. Basically, they really wanted to have him close to home.

http://www.qconline.com/sports/powerful-statement-from-dad-of-illini-s-dosunmu/article_e13f5eea-e978-56b3-9451-56f45f017623.html

"Quam, Ayo’s father, was much more vocal about his son staying home, not only for the convenience part of it, but seeing Ayo play.

'This is very important to me: I have never, ever missed a game my son has played in, even when I had a job that required different hours. We think it’s important if parents and families are able to support their kids and see them play,' Quam said."

No way in hell Quam was going to let him come to Wake.

"Quam, Ayo’s father, was much more vocal about his son staying home, not only for the convenience part of it, but seeing Ayo play.

'This is very important to me: I have never, ever missed a game my son has played in, even when I had a job that required different hours. We think it’s important if parents and families are able to support their kids and see them play,' Quam said."

No way in hell Quam was going to let him come to Wake.

Why were we even in it to begin with? Plenty of schools within an hour.

Ayo sure does have it tough. Two parents actively involved in their sons development and life. An extended family that loves and supports him. How will he ever make it in life?

Back