• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Likely indictment

Read again PH. i know your hunting for racism. calm down put your dick back in your pants.

So every QB who hasn't won a Super Bowl is a failure? Your lack of logic is astounding.

Hates losing. lmao. I love this one. Does Russell Wilson, Brady, Manning hate losing? everyone Professional hates fucking losing. Now its a compliment to his leadership qualities that he handles losing like a bitch. Also just so you know Charities are great but they simply say yes I would like to start a charity and people do all the work for them and then they show up. This isn't mother Theresa shit.

In terms of on the field, Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Also, there are so many instances of Cam going out on his own and visiting sick children, visiting the families of the Charleston church massacre, etc without bringing a gaggle of press with him. Seriously, look up what he does. It's not just showing up to a few events a year.

Last edited:
Tough call on Belichick,at one point he was married but he did get divorced and that resulted in a one parent household. He has made up for it by hiring his own children so we will call it a wash.

So two things:

First, Cam didn't face any adversity at Auburn? He didn't face any adversity when he left Florida to go to Blinn? Cam didn't face any adversity when the team struggled mightily early on? That's an interesting take, but ok, sure never faced adversity.

Second, you didn't really answer my questions about Trump. This is the politics board after all.

I would like to add your criteria of handling adversity to my list of questions about Trump. What adversity has he overcome?

He was winning. Auburn he was winning. Everyone is a leader when they are winning. Don't you get it.

Trump is a leader He is motivating millions to vote for him. Pointing out corruption, collusion and the failed policies of the last 8 years. I don't like Trump and do not think he is a good leader but by yours and PH's standards how can a billionaire not be a good leader. He has charities too. Gtfoh

Also, there are so many instances of Cam going out on his own and visiting sick children, visiting the families of the Charleston church massacre, etc without bringing a gaggle of press with him. Seriously, look up what he does. It's not just showing up to a few events a year.

On the field sure.....but that doesn't settle anything we are talking about.

Tough call on Belichick,at one point he was married but he did get divorced and that resulted in a one parent household. He has made up for it by hiring his own children so we will call it a wash.

he was the league leader in cougar hunting in the greater Boston area for a spell, does that count as leadership

89 logic: "Everyone is a leader when they're winning. But in order to win, it takes a real leader."

There is nothing more perfectly 8xDeac than bringing up Cam Newton in a political discussion.

There is nothing more perfectly 8xDeac than bringing up Cam Newton in a political discussion.

Cam Newton could learn a lot about knowing when to back out of the spotlight from Donald Trump

On the field sure.....but that doesn't settle anything we are talking about.

"I've been on record to say I'm a sore loser,'' Newton said Tuesday as players cleaned out their lockers. "Who likes to lose? You show me a good loser and I'm going to show you a loser. It's not a popularity contest. I'm here to win football games.''

Newton said if he offended anyone, "that's cool."

He added: "But I know who I am and I'm not about to conform nor bend for anybody's expectations because your or anybody else's expectations will never exceed mine."

-----

Who gives a shit how he acts in a press conference? It's not about winning the press conference, it's about winning the game. And no matter how you react when you lose the game, you're still going to be called a loser. His motivation to win (which he has, in high school, and junior college, and college) is motivated by his hatred of losing.

we are talking about football. I am not talking about him as a person or what he does for kids.

89 logic: "Everyone is a leader when they're winning. But in order to win, it takes a real leader."

PH my logic of a leader.... is a leader is a leader in good times and bad.

as you continue to dodge people asking you to apply your definitions of leadership to a presidential candidate in a politics thread, and accuse people of baiting you after you derailed a politics thread with a non sequitur about cam newton

lol, never change, 8xdeacs

Like last year when the Giants came back to tie the game after the Panthers defense collapsed and Cam, who had this reaction to the touchdown that tied it:

giphy.gif

then marched the team down the field for the winning field goal?

89 has definitely convinced me I don't want to vote for Cam Newton for president. Cause he would be a real sore loser if we ever got into a World War.

Or when Cam was down 21-0 to the defending National Champion Crimson Tide in Tuscaloosa and led his team to victory, preserving the perfect season on the way to a national title?

Like last year when the Giants came back to tie the game after the Panthers defense collapsed and Cam, who had this reaction to the touchdown that tied it:

giphy.gif

then marched the team down the field for the winning field goal?
Screen-Shot-2016-02-07-at-11.35.38-PM.png

He is an example. He lost the game but still could have been a leader. But instead.....

He was winning. Auburn he was winning. Everyone is a leader when they are winning. Don't you get it.

Trump is a leader He is motivating millions to vote for him. Pointing out corruption, collusion and the failed policies of the last 8 years. I don't like Trump and do not think he is a good leader but by yours and PH's standards how can a billionaire not be a good leader. He has charities too. Gtfoh

Is Cam not pointing out inconsistent officiating?

Back