• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Likely indictment

So then is your argument that Cam never had to overcome adversity to make it to the Super Bowl?

nope he has overcome adversity. He is an amazing qb. I don't argue MVP. He is a shit leader. Period.

He was winning. Auburn he was winning. Everyone is a leader when they are winning. Don't you get it.

Trump is a leader He is motivating millions to vote for him. Pointing out corruption, collusion and the failed policies of the last 8 years. I don't like Trump and do not think he is a good leader but by yours and PH's standards how can a billionaire not be a good leader. He has charities too. Gtfoh

Except, he hasn't given any money to his foundation since 2008. He has used foundation donations from other people to pay for things like his son's Boy Scot dues, a painting of himself that put at a commercial property, paying fines for Mar-A-Lago.

Except, he hasn't given any money to his foundation since 2008. He has used foundation donations from other people to pay for things like his son's Boy Scot dues, a painting of himself that put at a commercial property, paying fines for Mar-A-Lago.

just raised shit loads for veterans. his show alone raised millions for all kinds of charities.

just raised shit loads for veterans. his show alone raised millions for all kinds of charities.

NBC and Mark Burnett's Show. Trump was an employee. He didn't create the show. He didn't fund the show. He didn't write the show.

The money he "gave" to charities wasn't his. It was NBC's.

leaders don't wear towels on their heads (see also: Muslims not policing their own community)

so i am confused - is cam getting indicted for being a sore loser or what?

The transition period after the election might be more entertaining than the election itself if she really does get indicted.

NBC and Mark Burnett's Show. Trump was an employee. He didn't create the show. He didn't fund the show. He didn't write the show.

The money he "gave" to charities wasn't his. It was NBC's.

You dont think the trump brand had to do quth the success of the show and the abikity to attract stars and also raise the amount of money they did?

And the vetrans ? Does that count? I know he didnt exploit and rob earthquake funds dor the haitians in the name of charity but can we give him some credit ?

You dont think the trump brand had to do quth the success of the show and the abikity to attract stars and also raise the amount of money they did?

And the vetrans ? Does that count? I know he didnt exploit and rob earthquake funds dor the haitians in the name of charity but can we give him some credit ?

The same credit you give Cam for his charity? I'm confused.

Back