• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

5c4381916.jpg

The dossier hasn't been discredited.
The dossier was basic oppo research.
The dossier wasn't widely used to impact the election.

I'm fine investigating this to see if there was any wrongdoing on behalf of the Clinton campaign. Looks like a nothing burger though.

It's scary how far gone someone has to be to think this is a big deal and actual evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians isn't.

Further proof that you're just trolling.

How many times has someone explained that you can both be concerned with Russia's interference and still think Trump is a legitimate president? I know I have personally explained this to you several times on this thread alone.

Meh, this is lame. I've been reading you for 8 months now. You aren't obsessively following the Russia story because you think Trump is a legitimate President.

The dossier hasn't been discredited.
The dossier was basic oppo research.
The dossier wasn't widely used to impact the election.

I'm fine investigating this to see if there was any wrongdoing on behalf of the Clinton campaign. Looks like a nothing burger though.

It's scary how far gone someone has to be to think this is a big deal and actual evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians isn't.

Is it possible you just got beat?

When Trump does not do it, they call it collusion. When Hillary does it, and pays for it, they call it opposition research. Glad we finally got that cleared up.

When Trump does not do it, they call it collusion. When Hillary does it, and pays for it, they call it opposition research. Glad we finally got that cleared up.

The veal really is excellent.

Is it possible you just got beat?

I know that with the current state of your party, you have very little In which to believe. Hell, if I was forced to cuddle up with the sailors, bkfs, and palmas of the world, I would be upset as well.

But a little intellectual honesty when discussing opposing points of view wouldn’t kill you. As a micro-old, you should at least be able to handle that.

Or just keep flailing.

I know that with the current state of your party, you have very little In which to believe. Hell, if I was forced to cuddle up with the sailors, bkfs, and palmas of the world, I would be upset as well.

But a little intellectual honesty when discussing opposing points of view wouldn’t kill you. As a micro-old, you should at least be able to handle that.

Or just keep flailing.

Why is it so hard to accept an unlikable candidate got beat? Why are we chasing this Russia excuse? There is no way Biden would have lost to Trump. Run better candidates next time.

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to accept an unlikable candidate got beat? Why are we chasing this Russia excuse? There is no way Biden would have lost to Trump. Run better candidates next time.

And while they are at it, they should especially be concerned with this question: what did Hillary know, and when did she stop knowing it?

Last edited:
The better question is why do you guys want so hard for the investigations to stop.

It’s a waste of time, unlike Benghazi.

We need investigations about Hillary and the Steele Dossier now!

Back