• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

You can save time by just posting "I don't give a shit" over and over again. Its more intellectually honest as well.

Don't turn into sailor. Don't do it.

I know I don't believe that Hillary Clinton was denied her chance to campaign for the Presidency. She had a fair chance to make her case. Eight years later, she had another. At the end of the day, she got beat. Twice.
But have fun crying in baseball.

I know I don't believe that Hillary Clinton was denied her chance to campaign for the Presidency. She had a fair chance to make her case. Eight years later, she had another. At the end of the day, she got beat. Twice.

so we just have to say "russia's systemic abuse of american social and traditional media played little to no role in HC's loss" and you'll disappear like Rumpelstiltskin?

These concerns would be more believable as a stand alone issue, but, to hear it told, Dems never seem to lose an election. If it's not hanging chads, it's swiftboating. If it's not gerrymandering, it's Russia!

You guys have turned into NC State fans watching the Sweet 16. Always cheated and undepheated. Your hysteria means nothing because it is omnipresent.

I keep forgetting you're a U*NC fan and are therefore cool with actual cheating. It's Michigan State and Gonzaga's faults for not fielding a better team, right?!? Maybe the NCAA should really be investigating those shitty schools.

so we just have to say "russia's systemic abuse of american social and traditional media played little to no role in HC's loss" and you'll disappear like Rumpelstiltskin?

You think Hillary Clinton's candidacy was adversely impacted by the traditional media?

I keep forgetting you're a U*NC fan and are therefore cool with actual cheating. It's Michigan State and Gonzaga's faults for not fielding a better team, right?!? Maybe the NCAA should really be investigating those shitty schools.

The NCAA had an investigation. It had results.

Shall we ignore those too?

What you are saying and what I am saying are not mutually exclusive, despite your desire to make it so.

Look at sailor's indecipherable gook that he posts here on an almost-daily basis. Is that what you aspire to be?

I'll ask it here, since you didn't respond on the other thread. How do you feel about the fact that your party has no more room for people like Flake/Corker/Romney/McCain? Are you happy that Roy Moore will be a US Senator?

Rinse, wash, repeat.

It's pretty clear why you refuse to acknowledge the obvious. Intellectually dishonest and sad, but clear.

I just don't know how many other ways people on here can say "we may have a Russia problem," meaning, well exactly that - an objective statement that there might be a Russia problem. Yet the response is "Hillary lost, accept that."

The election is over. Great. Hillary lost. Clearly yes, great. And yet, we may have a Russia problem.

So from now on whenever you post these inane responses JHMD, instead of attempting to respond in yet a different way I'll just post "Apple Pie" which we can all just take to acknowledge that you're not interested in addressing any substantive problems moving forward.

It’s the fucking hypocrisy I am so tired of, starting with the biggest the awful evangelicals and working its way through every damn conservative. Pretty much zero principals. Russia is a huge problem and sworn enemy, nah Russia’s cool. Sexual assault is fine if it’s the president, fuck Weinstein that’s the worst thing ever, dossier is completely fake bullshit, Hillary paid for it and it’s the biggest scandal ever. List after list after list. I get it when it’s actual rubes that are spoon fed a diet of bullshit from the crap moonz posts and have no reasoning and zero intellect. Here on the boards that shouldn’t be a problem, you would think we could have reasoned conversation but the conservatives on the board want to either troll or worse may actually believe the bullshit they spew, which pretty much means reasoned conversation is dead.

Where was this heartfelt concern about Russia! When Russians! Gained a rapid-onset charitable interest in the Clinton Foundation? I seem to recall a great deal of affirmative lack of concern each time these issues were raised (the 80's called...). Suddenly, you guys find Cold War Religion, and I am supposed to just ignore how transparent it is? Sorry, but I prefer my concerns to be genuine.

Our democracy is not built on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation, it is built on the integrity of our electoral process.

Our democracy is not built on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation, it is built on the integrity of our electoral process.

Do you remember Obama's speech last October about whining?

Where was this heartfelt concern about Russia! When Russians! Gained a rapid-onset charitable interest in the Clinton Foundation? I seem to recall a great deal of affirmative lack of concern each time these issues were raised (the 80's called...). Suddenly, you guys find Cold War Religion, and I am supposed to just ignore how transparent it is? Sorry, but I prefer my concerns to be genuine.

Apple Pie

It’s the fucking hypocrisy I am so tired of, starting with the biggest the awful evangelicals and working its way through every damn conservative. Pretty much zero principals. Russia is a huge problem and sworn enemy, nah Russia’s cool. Sexual assault is fine if it’s the president, fuck Weinstein that’s the worst thing ever, dossier is completely fake bullshit, Hillary paid for it and it’s the biggest scandal ever. List after list after list. I get it when it’s actual rubes that are spoon fed a diet of bullshit from the crap moonz posts and have no reasoning and zero intellect. Here on the boards that shouldn’t be a problem, you would think we could have reasoned conversation but the conservatives on the board want to either troll or worse may actually believe the bullshit they spew, which pretty much means reasoned conversation is dead.

Romney: Russia is our greatest geopolitical threat

Obama: The 80s called.

Hypocrisy is think within all of politics, to say it is a unique republican problem is to be intentionally ignorant of reality.

Last edited:
Back