• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

At 4:30 in the morning, the president of the Unites States of America is waking up and thinking about...Lavar Ball.

Also, it's a publicity stunt for both of them. Ball, Trump, and even Don King are all cut from the same cloth: Selflish promoters who will do anything to promote their brand and make a buck. Anyone who criticizes one but not the others must be bias about something.

Trump's trick is so old: Try and steer the conversations away from his failures and scandals as a leader, and toward visceral arguments that inevitably end up in the gutter/mud.

Last edited:
161229074045-donald-trump-don-king-super-tease.jpg

I'm glad when he plays golf. Means he stays away from things that could actually impact the world. The more golf, the merrier.

Yea, I'm not sure "golfing" is necessarily a leisure activity.

Just smacks of hypocrisy since Trump used golfing to criticize Obama. Oh well. Tough to live in the bubble that is the presidency.

The funniest part to me is that they made the press issue a retraction. Trump is so sensitive. He knows he's being a massive hypocrite after all his criticism over Obama's golfing.

The funniest part to me is that they made the press issue a retraction. Trump is so sensitive. He knows he's being a massive hypocrite after all his criticism over Obama's golfing.

He just resembles his base.

+1

And Fox is airing "Outnumber" with four short skirted attractive women and one d-bag...

Retweet by Trump.

Except the kids were out of prison before Trump said anything about it. He had nothing to do with either bailing them out or allowing them to be "held" at a 5* hotel.

Trump wasn't pissed about Obama golfing. He was pissed about Obama being allowed to play on private course on a day other than caddies' day.

Trump wasn't pissed about Obama golfing. He was pissed about Obama being allowed to play on private course on a day other than caddies' day.

He, like the deplorable contingent of his supporters, was/is/are pissed that Obama (a black man) was in the WH. Period. True, it wasn't really about golfing.

To be fair, you can look at how Tiger Woods was hated throughout his career and see they don't really like black people golfing either.

To be fair, you can look at how Tiger Woods was hated throughout his career and see they don't really like black people golfing either.

Must be an odd perspective to live in where you recall the Tiger Woods era as one that involved significant hate. I recall awe and fandom and it becoming the most popular it had ever been.

Must be an odd perspective to live in where you recall the Tiger Woods era as one that involved significant hate. I recall awe and fandom and it becoming the most popular it had ever been.

There were certainly fans and all sides were happy about the increased popularity and purses. But you're whitewashing history if you don't remember the significant Tiger hate. You may be too young to remember the early backlash.

Back