• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

“Making deals” is such a stuping fucking thing to say. People who use that expression likely have never made a deal of any significance in their lives.

Reactions: ONW
“Making deals” is such a stuping fucking thing to say. People who use that expression likely have never made a deal of any significance in their lives.

"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." - Donald Trump

There were certainly fans and all sides were happy about the increased popularity and purses. But you're whitewashing history if you don't remember the significant Tiger hate. You may be too young to remember the early backlash.

And considerable glee out of many golf "traditionalists" over his downfall.

well-were-waiting.jpg

Has he ever posted about wanting to play golf quickly, or is this something new to calm the rubes about him playing with a black guy?

Back