• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Warren, who i don't much care for, probably misrepresented herself.......Donald Trump should be in prison.

Warren, who i don't much care for, probably misrepresented herself.......Donald Trump should be in prison.

More like she allowed others to misrepresent her -- which is also not good, but let's see the Colonel's list of Donald Trump's misrepresentations. I wonder how it compares?

More like she allowed others to misrepresent her -- which is also not good, but let's see the Colonel's list of Donald Trump's misrepresentations. I wonder how it compares?

Donald Trump stated his family hailed from Sweden in Art of the Deal. They actually came from Germany.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/trump-family-heritage/index.html

For some reason, that’s not a problem for Republicans even though it was a deliberate attempt to mislead people.

Has anyone done this "tweet for everything" yet?

Donald Trump stated his family hailed from Sweden in Art of the Deal. They actually came from Germany.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/trump-family-heritage/index.html

For some reason, that’s not a problem for Republicans even though it was a deliberate attempt to mislead people.

Yeah, but that was family lore. He was just mistakenly repeating what his dad told him with out really knowing. Purely innocent. Pocahontas, on the other hand, told the Harvard Alumni magazine. She’s the worst.

Yeah. She lied to get ahead. You know how good those Native Americans have it. She was just trying to get some of that Harvard wampum Native Americans always get.

Bullshit.

- A 1993 article in the Harvard Crimson touted that her hiring "marks an advance in the student and faculty effort to improve faculty diversity".

- A 1995 article in the Harvard Crimson celebrated Warren as "Native American".

- A 1996 piece in the Fordham Law Review celebrated Warren as Harvard Law School's "first woman of color".

- Politico (right wing propaganda?) reported in 2012 that Warren "described herself as a minority on a law professors' listing".

- The Boston Globe (another right wing mouthpiece) reported Monday that "during her academic career as a law professor, she had her ethnicity changed from white to Native American at the U Penn Law School".

- Also, Warren still stands by her claim that her parents were forced to elope due to family strife over her mother being an Indian. However, a marriage certificate and news stories prove her parents were married at a church and the wedding was celebrated in the community.

Yet all along I thought the Tunnels Left always looked at the facts and accepted the truth??

I follow politics more closely than the average citizen, knew who Warren was since her days at the consumer protection bureau, followed her senate campaign from a far cause I was really pleased to see a good liberal heading to the senate. I knew about none of this stuff until republicans made it an issue and as a way to make fun of her. Almost no one would have know about her family lore, until Pubs started mocking her. Maybe she used it to gain some cred in academia (kind like Trump’s dad changed his last name to gain some cred amongst New Yorkers) but she never made it a political issue until Trump (Drumph) started calling her Pocahontas.

like we’re supposed to believe that brad didn’t vote for trump

Probably?? Ya think??

Fine by me. Never been a fan and didn't vote for him but he should be in prison on what charges?

Collusion with Russia to rig the election? Tax schemes?

You might not be a fan of Trump, but you certainly tolerate him. Your criticism is rarely directed toward him. Whether you like it or not, you are tacitly supporting him.

like we’re supposed to believe that brad didn’t vote for trump

It never fails to amaze me at the number of self-proclaimed "independent thinkers" who say they didn't vote for Trump, yet still defend him relentlessly on message boards, support virtually every Republican policy, and just as relentlessly attack and ridicule "LibDems". It's almost as if they're being dishonest.

Back