• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Biden shouldn't have said what he said.

Trump is a goddamn moron for responding.

yeah, neither one of them was a good look, but for chrissakes the leader of the free world cannot stoop to that level.

Definitely this. Also pretty telling that Trump doesn't bother to defend himself from the point about mistreating women. He'd be lying, of course, but that ship sailed a long time ago.

yeah, i agree. Biden should not have gone into the gutter with Trump. not a good look.

And which news sites are giving Antifa so much publicity again? Pretty sure it's not the liberal ones.

That is a fascinating exchange. The interviewer gave him a question any other conservative would turn into a slam on liberal ivory tower elitists. Trump turns it around because it makes him look unpopular.

And Trump's answer is actually correct overall. He's not particularly popular among 18-25 year olds, but those incidents are overblown. There are plenty of campuses in the "Middle West" and South and even some on the coasts where he has plenty of support, especially when you include Christian colleges and other small private right-leaning colleges around the country.

It's as if the interviewer asked him, "What's your advice for your fans whose friends think The Apprentice sucks?" And Trump responded, "I have plenty of fans. Shut up."

Last edited:
I like that he could care less about political ideology and conservatism. He cares about Trump, and doesn’t even bother to hide it. He really is the idealized capitalist Ayn Rand always dreamed of.

True. But he's right on this one.

It's like he only knew two paths to go down, the propaganda or the truth. The framing of the question made him sound unpopular, so he went with the truth.

If the interviewer had said Trump was beloved by students, but liberal professors (and anti-fa!) keep shutting down their free speech, he likely would have gotten a completely different answer.

True. But he's right on this one.

You think Trump has majority support in campuses all over the country? From the "Middle West" to the coasts?

This is pure delusion. Trump's approval in college campuses across the country is abysmal. I just glanced at 3 or 4 studies that have numbers like 80% disapproval nationwide, lowest positive markings for a President in modern history, etc. The highest pro-trump schools have high 20's percentages in favor, whereas there are 10x that number with sub 1% approval ratings.

I don't think he has majority support. That's Trump hyperbole. But he's right that conservatives on college campuses aren't some oppressed minority being clamped down by administrators, especially because there are plenty of right-leaning institutions.

When asked today what Trump would tell his 25 year old self, he said, "Don't run for President."

Too bad you didn't figure that shit out a while ago, Donnie.

I don't think he has majority support. That's Trump hyperbole. But he's right that conservatives on college campuses aren't some oppressed minority being clamped down by administrators, especially because there are plenty of right-leaning institutions.

Who said anything about conservatives? Equating collegiate conservatives to Trump supporters is the entire nonsense of the premise.

Many campus Republican groups are massively anti-Trump.

That's not a quote about conservatives. When Trump says "we" he's responding to the guy's question about Trump supporters and the Trump Agenda, whatever that is.

Of course there are right-leaning campuses. So what?

Who said anything about conservatives? Equating collegiate conservatives to Trump supporters is the entire nonsense of the premise.

Many campus Republican groups are massively anti-Trump.

That's not a quote about conservatives. When Trump says "we" he's responding to the guy's question about Trump supporters and the Trump Agenda, whatever that is.

Of course there are right-leaning campuses. So what?

The person we're talking about. He literally said there are campus where the vast majority of people are conservative.

And your point about whether or not those conservatives support Trump has nothing to do with the point. The point is their speech isn't being impeded.

What a weird argument. Angus doesn't think there are conservative colleges and DCDeac doesn't get that Trump is talking about those colleges.

Back