• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

yeah, i agree. Biden should not have gone into the gutter with Trump. not a good look.

Yes he should have. Joe knows what appeals to the rubes. They like a fighter, they like the gutter, they like the gloves off, no holds barred tough guys

H0rgsUb.gif

Translation: No good lawyer wants to touch this case with a 10 foot pole because I am a terrible client and will ultimately destroy your reputation. Plus I am guilty as fuck!

Last edited:
Nah Limbaugh would lose more supporters than dear leader. Trump is power. Limbaugh is talk. The rubes understand that. Power > *.

If there's one thing in this crazy and chaotic political period that I'm pretty sure of, it's that Trump won't ever lose the rubes. If nothing else, they'll love him forever for pulling the upset, beating Hillary, and proving all the smarty-pants, college-edumacated TV talking heads and pollsters wrong, and making the hated LibDems upset. That alone will keep them loyal, unless the economy hits another Great Depression, or Trump, Bolton, and company get us all nuked, in which case there won't be anyone left to admit that they made a mistake in voting for Trump. Beyond apocalyptic events like those, though, they'll continue to support him to the end - and will quickly turn on anyone, including right-wingers like Rush, who dare to oppose or even criticize Dear Leader.

Last edited:
Trump criticized the budget himself and said he wouldn’t sign another one.

Back