• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

So new arrivals can still qualify for DACA? Interesting.

nothing better than getting all riled up on Twitter before heading out to the WH lawn to hang out with some kiddos

Trump telling kiddies at an Easter egg hunt about his "successes" remind me of this:

This seals it, we're in the matrix. The shitty nightmare matrix without the lady in the red dress.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-2018-white-house-easter-egg-roll/

"Also, I want to thank the White House Historical Association and all of the people that work so hard with Melania, with everybody, to keep this incredible house or building, or whatever you want to call it — because there really is no name for it; it is special — and we keep it in tip-top shape. We call it sometimes tippy-top shape. And it’s a great, great place."

I mean, if my dad said that, my sister and I would have to have a sad conversation about dad not knowing where he lives anymore and I guess we need to get him to a doctor and start thinking about how he probably shouldn't be driving and let's start looking into hospices and poor mom, how long has he been saying stuff like this, is it new, let's check to make sure he still knows our names.

just think of the $700 billion of your dollars going to The Military and then look out the window at broken streets, falling bridge and teachers begging for a few points on a raise they haven't gotten in a decade.

just think of the $700 billion of your dollars going to The Military and then look out the window at broken streets, falling bridge and teachers begging for a few points on a raise they haven't gotten in a decade.

Our economy was not made great by people with part time jobs whining about wanting more.

you're right, it was made thanks to Germany and Japan acting like a couple of geeds

I see ol' Role Model Trump is tweetin' up a storm this morning calling everyone a name. setting a great example for the kids, this one.

The world gets dumber every time this jackoff opens his mouth or tweets.

I recently watched the episode of Black Mirror where a vulgar, cartoon bear almost wins an election by just talking about how much everything sucks. It hit a little too close to home.

Back