• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

When someone’s already under siege for their grift, it’s probably not a good idea to bring even more attention to it

Reminder that Scott Pruitt has been the one promoting this idea:

Similarly, Pruitt has made no secret inside the West Wing of his ambition to become attorney general should Trump decide to fire Jeff Sessions, who he frequently derides for his decision to recuse himself from the investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

White House officials have grown agitated that Pruitt and his allies are privately pushing for the EPA chief to replace Sessions, a job Pruitt has told people he wants. On Wednesday night, Kelly called Pruitt and told him the president was happy with his performance at EPA and that he did not need to worry about the Justice Department, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

Link

He's back on the "millions" of people committing voter fraud angle. Our President is your crazy grandpa forwarding chain emails.

I thought Democrats were the ones that needed accept the results of the election. It seems Trump is way more hung up on the California vote than any Dems are complaining any other results.

Trump advocated murdering women and children on the campaign trail.

Remember to take the soulless monster "seriously but not literally" though.

Trump advocated murdering women and children on the campaign trail.

Remember to take the soulless monster "seriously but not literally" though.

I mean he openly said what Obama did with the drone program for 8 years. Hell he killed their whole families and walked away with a nobel peace prize.

I mean he openly said what Obama did with the drone program for 8 years. Hell he killed their whole families and walked away with a nobel peace prize.

Bullshit, he got the Nobel 5 years before the US got involved in Syria.

Deleted tweet (within a matter of minutes of tweeting).

Now that ^ ..that was a drone strike. A strike called on Obama by every major human rights organization on earth . As Gore Vidal used to comment on Alfred Nobel’s little prize and the list of recent winners..”the Swede’s have a real developed a real sense of humor”

Back