• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Welp, here we go.

Countdown to Palma saying "Well this is what you wanted for the past 18 months! War wth Russia..."

i am thinking that Cadet Bone Spurs didn't pay much attention in his military history and strategy courses back at the New York Military Academy.

In his defense, he’s not talking about troops rather missiles, but there is a tweet for everything.

Oh here we go.

I fellated and colluded with Putin for years but now that I'm under investigation for it and can't properly manage the relationship with my handler...it's the Democrats and Obama's fault.

Dude cannot take responsibility for anything.

Welp, here we go.

What if we are partners with a Gas Killing Animal who doesn't enjoy killing people, but does it because he has to? What then, Donnie?

It's okay to be mad. It's not okay to agree with how this president behaves.

Last edited:
perhaps this has already been suggested, but this thread would be more efficient if someone just set up a script where the President's twitter feed auto-posts here. Mods?

John Brennan in twitter war of words with Trump and calls his government a kakistocracy (used below). Bet Don had to look that one up as I know I did.

Your kakistocracy is collapsing after its lamentable journey. As the greatest Nation history has known, we have the opportunity to emerge from this nightmare stronger & more committed to ensuring a better life for all Americans, including those you have so tragically deceived.

I will go ahead and say that if you didn't have to look up the term "kakistocracy", then you probably aren't a very fun person to be around.

I will go ahead and say that if you didn't have to look up the term "kakistocracy", then you probably aren't a very fun person to be around.

It wasn't what I thought it would be after sounding it out.

Back