• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Must have been a massive morning dump.

16 minutes between the two tweets.

That's how long it takes him (or his American handler) to proofread a 268 character tweet for spelling, grammar, and the appropriate amount of dogwhistling

betterphan batsignal

Thanks for this signal, Milhouse.

I only recognized the word because I saw in in an article a couple of weeks ago and looked it up then. Had already forgotten what it meant.

Also, I don't really use big words. I'm definitely fun to be around IN REAL LIFE

trump is pathetic

how much do you think he has ruined whatever sort of brand that he had? once he is out of office, i think some of his business fold...as per usual.

trump is pathetic

how much do you think he has ruined whatever sort of brand that he had? once he is out of office, i think some of his business fold...as per usual.

He's already lost like a half a billion dollars, that's why I don't get bent outta shape over chasing the $20k someone spends at one of his hotels as a conflict of interest.

He's already lost like a half a billion dollars, that's why I don't get bent outta shape over chasing the $20k someone spends at one of his hotels as a conflict of interest.

Man you are so high-level. I really need to get there

Anyone know what's bothering Trump this morning? It's so hard to read that guy.

Back