• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump doesn't care if a wall is built. He just cares that his devotees that come to his rallies THINK a wall is built.

Trump doesn't care if a wall is built. He just cares that his devotees that come to his rallies THINK a wall is built.

DecisiveGratefulBasilisk-max-1mb.gif

Which is why he says that a lot of wall is already built while at the same time threatening ti shut down the government if the wall isn't built.

show me the numbers...

no way the deal will save 25 billion

we (well, rubes) have come to find out that his self proclaimed negotiating prowess is fair at best and we all see how poorly he is as a businessman.

Last edited:
Even WSJ called his deal just an updated NAFTA.

You also then would have to do some weird ass connect the dots to get to the tax money that increases that then pays for the stupid wall.

Kind of like connecting the dots when Trump said the national debt was basically cut in half because of gains in the stock market.

I had forgotten about that one. Wow.

Trump stopped caring enough to think about anything with numbers and nuance in the early 1980's.

Read his interviews over the past twenty years with any serious publication. His dumbassery on all things financial is almost impossible to believe.

His schtick became 'become rich by lying about being rich' and he dug deeper and deeper into the stupid.

I'll vote for Trump being Emperor and vote to dissolve the Senate if he can block this ridiculous tax on red meat proposal.

I'll vote for Trump being Emperor and vote to dissolve the Senate if he can block this ridiculous tax on red meat proposal.

Nice reference:

Governor Tarkin:
The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us. I have just received word that the Emperor has dissolved the council permanently. The last remnants of the Old Republic have been swept away.
General Tagge:
But that's impossible. How will the Emperor maintain control without the bureaucracy?
Governor Tarkin:
The regional governors now have direct control over their territories. Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.

#federalism

The SNL/NBC tweet was just amazing. God I hate that fucker so bad.

Back