• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

NBC was one of the biggest enablers of Trump over the last several years.

Was SNL good last night? It obviously triggered the commander in chief who got his feelings hurt.

I thought the Weekend Update segment was probably the best (or very, very close) of any WU in the past twenty-five years. They were right on target and hilarious.

The Christmas gift jokes were fantastic.

lol. Great, now I'm going to spend 2 hours finding old clips of DJT attacking people calling his 'wall' a fence. Its the really simple stuff that highlights what an idiot trump is...
9l74shE.jpg

I can't keep track of his logic in the past 24 hours.

ISIS defeated
Putin happy
Russia has to fight ISIS
Putin sad
If ISIS attacks us, we go to war.

My God. He's 1 step away from literally shitting into his tiny hands and throwing it against the oval office wall.

f7gZkGP.jpg

wait, ISIS will be doomed if they hit us but we're leaving the fight?

I think the more offensive part is Trump taking credit for building the strongest military in the world.

Imgur is failing me, but this is so far from reality... its scary.

Last edited:
Only two years ago our military was weak and we couldn’t say Merry Christmas.

This is hard to reconcile.

We defeated Isis.
Russia, Iran, Syria (and others) are still fighting Isis.
If this defeated foe attacks us, we'll wreck 'em good.

Trump built the strongest military in the world in the exact same manner he built the Trump brand...he inherited it.

I think there’s something like 50-60 Republicans already gone from the house for Christmas break, a lot that won’t be returning in the new session, good Luck getting them back for a vote, the senate isn’t voting on anything new, and you get to deal with a dem majority in the new year. So a Christmas shutdown just because he’s a whiny little bitch.

Back