• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS111111

No shit the investigation is irrelevant if the DOJ holds that a sitting president can't be indicted. The WaPo said that in their story.

The point is that findings of wrongdoing by Trump would be enough to persuade Republicans to start impeachment proceedings.

Not sure it's in dispute that Donald could've fired Comey for any legitimate reason (or for no reason at all), but I'm surprised Dershowitz is taking a position, counter to nearly every other position that I've seen out there from attorneys that Donald, can fire Comey for an illegal reason. Dershowitz toeing the "it's not illegal when the president does it" line. Sad !

And yes, as RSF points out, one would hope if an independent special counsel concluded that obstruction of justice had occurred that even the spineless GOP Congress would initiate impeachment proceedings, even if the president can't (read: won't) be indicted while in office.

Not sure it's in dispute that Donald could've fired Comey for any legitimate reason (or for no reason at all), but I'm surprised Dershowitz is taking a position, counter to nearly every other position that I've seen out there from attorneys that Donald, can fire Comey for an illegal reason. Dershowitz toeing the "it's not illegal when the president does it" line. Sad !

And yes, as RSF points out, one would hope if an independent special counsel concluded that obstruction of justice had occurred that even the spineless GOP Congress would initiate impeachment proceedings, even if the president can't (read: won't) be indicted while in office.

Spoiler alert: They won't.

good god, Dershowitz is a hack.

0/10

thank god we have real news sources like NewsMax to give us the real scoops tho

some of their "around the web" links
-Free Report: Where To Live Like It’s 1953 Again
-Warning: New World Currency to Crush USD
-Turmeric: 8 New Surprising Health Benefits
-Turmeric: Is It the Natural Remedy of the Century?

lol

Spoiler alert: They won't.

Most of them hate Trump too and would love to impeach him when it becomes politically expedient to do so. And we're nowhere near that point yet. They need his base, so they need said base to tire of Trump first and be accepting of impeachment.

Most of them hate Trump too and would love to impeach him when it becomes politically expedient to do so. And we're nowhere near that point yet. They need his base, so they need said base to tire of Trump first and be accepting of impeachment.

Yeah. What I sad. They won't.

Donald's approval rating is 36%. He's nearing the "cut bait and move on" area for the GOP.

I hope it happens just so we can see the vitriol that The_Donald and alt-right has launched consistently at Democrats be targeted at the GOP.

Donald's approval rating is 36%. He's nearing the "cut bait and move on" area for the GOP.

I hope it happens just so we can see the vitriol that The_Donald and alt-right has launched consistently at Democrats be targeted at the GOP.

83% approval among Republicans. Not even close to "cut bait and move on." Supporting impeachment would be political suicide.

I'm going to go ahead and predict that GOP incumbents will have to pledge their loyalty to Trump in order to avoid being primaried. And that may not be enough if there are even more loyal people out there.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Does Rasmussen break it down by party?

6/10.

1. Knowledge of the left's disdain for Rasmussen
2. Using an inordinately low approval rating for this early in a presidency as some sort of refutation that Donald is not historically unpopular
3. Brief, with a link directly to the source

Took a couple points off for a mobile link and another couple for schtick/trolling repetition but all in all one of your better (relatively speaking of course, solely in reference to yourself) efforts.

Back