• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS111111

how do you guys deal with the residue that gets stuck to the grater? like i said upthread, i was grating a lime peel last week, and so much of it got stuck between the grate holes. was i doing it wrong? i used a toothpick to get some of it loose, but man it seemed like i was losing a lot of peel to the grater

sounds like i need one of these fancy micro graters, they look solid

A microplane for nachos would be to whispy of cheese, need the actual cheese grater. Though ideally you use a larger handle held cheese grater, basically a microplane/block cheese grater hybrid.

when spreading cheese, you must follow a simple set of rules. below is an instructional video...

donald-trump-bing-bong-of-lobbyists-animated-gif.gif

there is also a lesser know style of spreading cheese, but it is a little less-controlled. below is an instructional video...

giphy.gif

Don't mess with androgen hormones that's how bkf the ranting old man conservative was created.

I did some cream of tartar research, and it looks like that's mostly a baking product

can't say I have much experience making meringue

how do you guys deal with the residue that gets stuck to the grater? like i said upthread, i was grating a lime peel last week, and so much of it got stuck between the grate holes. was i doing it wrong? i used a toothpick to get some of it loose, but man it seemed like i was losing a lot of peel to the grater

It's gone. Same issue for me the other night zesting a lime, felt like I lost like 1/3 of it to the grater. No reasonable way to get it out to use. Needed a micro plane bigly.

Back