• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS111111

I should post in the tunnels more often, I had no idea how much Spice Talk was going on over here

what is your all's opinion on hot hungarian paprika

My wife used Hungarian paprika in that dish too. I prefer it to smoked but smoked is fine.

I'm not sure if DV7 thinks people don't know what Tumeric is or is also just going with it.

i think ITC was asking why PM the recipe

how much cream of tartar would you say you consume in a given month

You know the recipe is going to be take chicken, add Tumeric, grill. DV7 isn't a complicated man.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

man, don't joke about that. whenever a recipe calls for ginger I feel SUPER self-conscious about using the store-bought ground stuff.

these are the things that keep me up at night

man, don't joke about that. whenever a recipe calls for ginger I feel SUPER self-conscious about using the store-bought ground stuff.

these are the things that keep me up at night

i don't know how you'd grind your own; like mince it and then dry it and then grind it?

the only time i deal with ginger is when it shows up in blue apron and i have to mince it up

i don't know how you'd grind your own; like mince it and then dry it and then grind it?

the only time i deal with ginger is when it shows up in blue apron and i have to mince it up

you buy the root and use like a cheese grater, right? I think I saw alton brown do that on good eats once?

the other day when someone brought up antifa I thought they were talking about some sort of spice and I was confused about why there would be so much coverage of antifa but long story short maybe newsmax thinks that turmeric is some sort of left wing organization and that's why it's been getting so much coverage

oh yeah, i guess i've done that, too. you mean vs using dry ground ginger? probably depends on the dish but i think the hate on dry spices is a little overkill most of the time. plus you probably get free dead spiders and shit in your ground stuff #freeprotien

you buy the root and use like a cheese grater, right? I think I saw alton brown do that on good eats once?

Yeah.

I only use ginger in Chinese food, so I just use ground ginger. What do you all use it in?

Cheese grater what is this amateur hour, don't you touch that ginger unless it's a microplane.

Back