• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

yeah, ya'll are crazy. I mean, moonz even posted a factual story about how clever Trump is, just today! Trump will be playing 42DD chess compared to Sleepy Mueller

Saw a slightly-less-than-credible internet source say that Trump's lawyers have already agreed to an interview and they are trying to set parameters. I can't see that being anything short of a disaster for Trump, he can't tell the truth for more than 5 minutes at a time. But his political position that this is all a giant witch hunt and he's done nothing wrong unravels if he refuses to be interviewed. After all, law and order Republicans always assure us that if we've done nothing wrong, we've no reason to be afraid of the police.

Saw a slightly-less-than-credible internet source say that Trump's lawyers have already agreed to an interview and they are trying to set parameters. I can't see that being anything short of a disaster for Trump, he can't tell the truth for more than 5 minutes at a time. But his political position that this is all a giant witch hunt and he's done nothing wrong unravels if he refuses to be interviewed. After all, law and order Republicans always assure us that if we've done nothing wrong, we've no reason to be afraid of the police.

I bet he will say "I don't recall" at least double the number of times Sessions did if he actually is interviewed rather than answers in writing.

Don’t forget, he’s been sued and deposed lots of times.

I don't think he'll understand the difference between the criminal impact of lying versus his other civil depositions. This is why I'll be shocked if his lawyers let him answer on his own rather than in writing. Trump is incapable of putting two sentences together without lying.

I don't think he'll understand the difference between the criminal impact of lying versus his other civil depositions. This is why I'll be shocked if his lawyers let him answer on his own rather than in writing. Trump is incapable of putting two sentences together without lying.

Go get some fresh air

This is encouraging.

Back