• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

so, they arranged to have a special counsel appointed to investigate a crime that they knew did not exist, and then proceeded to hire people to investigate the aforementioned non-existent crime, who had helped to whitewash Hillary, hated Trump, had fraudulently arranged to bug Trump's campaign, and had themselves severe doubts that the aforementioned crime had existed, but needed to find something/anything on Trump before their misdeeds were discovered, nice

but it's all OK because, well, Trump

the republic is in good hands with TDS folks like these,

This is so fucking dense.

Keep in mind these are the same people who know Hillary committed all kinds of crimes after the investigations found she didn’t.

To be fair the investigation found that she did commit crimes, just that they were not going to prosecute her for them.

To be fair the investigation found that she did commit crimes, just that they were not going to prosecute her for them.

No, it didn't. Comey found her to be careless but found no intent.

"Mr. Comey said at last week’s hearing that the F.B.I. did not believe it had enough evidence to charge anyone with a crime in connection with Mrs. Clinton’s email server because it could not prove Mrs. Clinton or her aides intentionally broke the law.

“We could not prove that the people sending the information, either in that case or in the other case with the secretary, were acting with any kind of the mens rea — with any kind of criminal intent,” Mr. Comey said."

Your post is simply wrong.

I'm glad we got a President with proper judgment, like Trump.

I'm sure there was a good reason to out a Israeli spy to the Russians.

Wow I don't check the boards for 3 hours and Moonz has completely lost his mind.

Hate to see what happens when Trump is indicted or impeached...

Last edited:
Wow I don't check the boards for 3 hours and Moonz has completely lost his mind.

Hate to see what happens when Trump is indicted or impeached...

Those aren't new threads. Gossett and Sokolove are bringing back old moonz threads for some dumbass reason.

All 3 forums, but mostly this one, have gone all to Trump, thanks in large part to Moonz.

This guy gets it. Such a breath of fresh air.

The next leader of the Republican Party should start sending GOP House and Senate Freshman to the Holocaust Museum to understand what happens when the political class becomes complicit in authoritarian regimes.

How many Republicans understand what an authoritarian regime is? Trump pardoned a man who put undocumented immigrants into "concentration camps" (his words) and Republicans cheered.

How many Republicans understand what an authoritarian regime is? Trump pardoned a man who put undocumented immigrants into "concentration camps" (his words) and Republicans cheered.

Very few, unless it's a Muslim authoritarian regime or North Korea. Then they are ready to invade.

Back