• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Yeah, that never happens on the other side...

never-criticize-der-fuehrer.jpg

Jesus, you lefties are making thinly veiled Trump=Hitler references and you somehow think the right is the one succumbing to fear?

There is rational fear of authoritarianism and irrational fear of people from other countries.

Jesus, you lefties are making thinly veiled Trump=Hitler references and you somehow think the right is the one succumbing to fear?

Nah you righties have your sphincters all clinched up over every goddamn thing that comes up. Trump and the rest of the shitheads running the government have openly and without apology run on fear. It’s not even a secret, they rally voters with it dipshit

This article is bananas. What an awful human being.

It's a long read but definitely recommend it. The article is all about Manafort's rise to power in DC and barely touches on the Trump campaign until the very end, fwiw.

Unless I am missing a really good constitutional argument, placing a check on the President's ability to fire a special counsel seems like a complete no brainer to me. The GOP's complicity in the coverup continues.

I thought Boehner was an unbelievably weak Speaker. Ryan makes him look like the Incredible Hulk.

Trump is the perfect leader of Republicans.

They abandoned reality long ago. He simply excels in the enthusiastic embracing and vivification of falsehood for personal power and gain.

Back