• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ NC State Game Thread

How do we lose games the exact same way every game

I was at the game and decided to leave at the half because I was feeling kind of shitty and the roads suck pretty bad. I don’t regret this decision at all.

It all started with the 10 seconds call. Not Mannings fault.

It's my fault for watching. Why?

I mean that was a blatant reach in on Beverly. I wish I could just quit college basketball. Wake sucking plus every single game being reffed at a TheReff middle school girls level has ruined a once awesome product.

Blatant hack there. Give the ball to State on the replay.

I don't know how Wake lost this. We've looked better than them most of the night.
Crawford's inability to finish and team's poor FT shooting didn't help. Oh, and really fucking stupid TOs by Childress and others.

So Manning missed free throws, layups, got a ten second call, bricked a 3 five seconds into the shot clock? Must’ve missed that part.

My god, last two possessions are Childress dribbling it out of bounds and wilbekin throwing it in the seats.

It's like these guys are point shaving

We also need some production out of the SF spot. Heare's hoping for next year.

Add another end-of-game run by the opponent to the list. Tenn, UNC, and now this.

Back