• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

Da had a rough end of D2 when he randomly showed up, bantered through the 3-way situation, then started lobbing questions toward a couple folks, then disappeared again.

TiC hasn't responded to my question as to why he thinks Da is civ.

Da
redwing
blue
tim
----------------maf lean above, no lean/civ lean below-----------------
bym
GoalieMom
toogs
damo
Tejas
TiC

TiC and Tejas are solid civs for me. damo is backburner for me, but I might get cheesy later and look at him again. I am exercising my right to not ever make a read on toogs, but he is possibly tied to other results.

My Da lean is just based on feel

Da
redwing
blue
tim
----------------maf lean above, no lean/civ lean below-----------------
bym
GoalieMom
toogs
damo
Tejas
TiC

TiC and Tejas are solid civs for me. damo is backburner for me, but I might get cheesy later and look at him again. I am exercising my right to not ever make a read on toogs, but he is possibly tied to other results.

my list isn't quite an inverse of yours (i like redwing and da above the line) but it is pretty close.

I'm still good with GM going. I thought her calling me out when her heat cooled off was a nice mafia ploy to refocus attention.

i'm also wary of all the blue talk. he hasn't played but people are making sure to keep him in conversation for if he AA's out as a mafia teammate. once i dump out the oily ramen i had for lunch i might pull a list of everyone that has talked about him (which, yes, i'm now on).

but toogs is getting up there and years and we are just warming up this season, so again, Level 1 plays until mafia proves otherwise.

o0GQK.gif

Gooner - TIC, Redwing
Redwing - Damo, TIC
Tim - Gooner
Damo - Tejas
Blue - Toogs

***switch to redwing***

Redwing about to FEEL THE POWAH

Da had a rough end of D2 when he randomly showed up, bantered through the 3-way situation, then started lobbing questions toward a couple folks, then disappeared again.

so da da'd? Next you will say I'm X or Y because I showed up, said something mean, and left without really contributing.

I think Blue should be tabled this round. I agree with tejas that BYM's game is off, however, his posts this round seem civvy.

I'm leaning damo or redwing. Don't think damo is mafia but he could be SK. I'm leaning towards redwing being mafia :tear:

I'll vote damo as I think we get more information from him dying and his interactions than redwing.

so da da'd? Next you will say I'm X or Y because I showed up, said something mean, and left without really contributing.

Normally Da Da's, but without the semi-relevant game stuff. If he voted, bantered, then dipped, I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

I think Blue should be tabled this round. I agree with tejas that BYM's game is off, however, his posts this round seem civvy.

I'm leaning damo or redwing. Don't think damo is mafia but he could be SK. I'm leaning towards redwing being mafia :tear:

I'll vote damo as I think we get more information from him dying and his interactions than redwing.

redwing is standing right behind you, isn't he. Blink twice if you're in distress.

Redwing - Damo, TiC, Gooner
Damo - Tejas, Goaliemom
Gooner - Redwing
Blue - Toogs

Last edited:
Gooner doing well this round.

Always wondered how Gooner would hold up when he didn't have Eagles here to blow nonstop

Always wondered how Gooner would hold up when he didn't have Eagles here to blow nonstop

I feel empty, but otherwise healthy and strong.

Back