• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

The team is a reflection of Manning...lackadaisical, dumb, and no passion.

Chill is 0-4 so no problem with him looking for others which is what have been asking him for weeks.

he's 6 feet tall

if he's not even going to look for his shot, he should be on the bench watching Chaundee play

Moral victory. Guys played hard. Tough to win on road. Bright future

Please note sarcasm

Ref's electing to 'play on' when Wake is still not in double bonus

The officiating in this game has been incredibly biased in Syracuse's favor.

I would expect this from others, but not you. It's a totally ridiculous statement. Without him, we aren't in any games.

It's one of two results from needing a single player to carry. We need Crawford to play well. He is capable, but he is in a slump. Manning has the philosophy that players play through slumps, and that's ok. That's reasonable. Hopefully, after the season, Crawford has a chance to take a step back and evaluate how he can guide a team to victory. He can't do it on his own. His best self is creating penetration, and either kicking or using his body to create contact around the rim. Him and Childress are both REALLY good at that
( Chill just isn't good enough). I want more Crawford drawing the double teams he deserves, then kicking to whomever doubles him. Usually, it's Moore's man, and he tosses that oop. But I'd like for it to be the AFA/Chaundee crashing as a trailer sometimes.

Last edited:
he's 6 feet tall

if he's not even going to look for his shot, he should be on the bench watching Chaundee play

This.
I get limiting his shots, but the kid was wide ass open at least twice. Gotta pull the trigger on those. Especially with guys in good rebounding position.

Back